Chapter Twenty (EDITED)

Third Person's Point of View

Four months later

Kai's eyes flew open when he heard his husband's piercing scream, he immediately jumped out the bed when he saw Kyungsoo clutching his now big baby bump, and to think of it, this month is Kyungsoo's due date.

"Baby?"

"Kim Jongin help me here!"

The door flung open revealing the others, Lay pushed them out of his way to go to Kyungsoo.

"Okay Kyungsoo, relax, if I'll say push, push okay?" Lay shushed him as he looked at Suho asking him to get his things.

Kai shut his eyes and chew his bottom lip when Kyungsoo scratch his arm, "Bear it Kai, it's your fault that you're a sharp shooter," Kris said.

He glared at them but it melted so soon when Kai heard Kyungsoo's, again, piercing scream.

"WOULD SOME OF YOU PLEASE GET OUT OF HERE?!" The others jumped when Kyungsoo shouted at them, Suho laughed but he closed his mouth when Kyungsoo glared at him.

The others rattled when Kyungsoo glared back at them and immediately went out of the room.

All of Lay's things were already ready, "Okay Kyung, all I need you to do is to push harder okay? Now--PUSH!"

Kyungsoo let out a scream as he pushed.

"I SWEAR KIM JONGIN I WILL NEVER LET YOU TOUCH ME AGAIN!"

"Baby, you-you're joking right--"

"NO!" Kyungsoo let out another painful scream.

Kai let out a shaky breath when they heard the first baby's cry, "It's a boy, Kyungsoo, Kai," Kyungsoo smiled at the baby. Kai kissed Kyungsoo's forehead and whispering him words like, "One more baby, just one more, you can do this."

Baekhyun shrieked outside when he Kyungsoo screamed again, "Kyungsoo push!"

Kyungsoo pushed with all his might and there they heard another baby's cry, "It's a girl."

Kai's tears fell as he looked at his son and daughter on his husband's chest, he kissed Kyungsoo's forehead.

Kyungsoo tried to be awake just to see his babies but because of tiredness, he slowly closed his eyes. Kai immediately panicked.

"Kyungsoo? Kyungsoo?!"

Lay and Suho chuckled, "Kai, he's just tired, let him rest."

"Kim Jongin! They are so cute!" Exclaimed Luhan.

"The boy looked like Kyungsoo!" Baekhyum remarked.

"And the girl looked like Kai!" Taehyung pointed Kai

Kai looked at Kyungsoo who is now snoring soundly, he kissed his husband's forehead as he smiled at the twins sleeping soundly beside their Papa.

Kim Kyungsoo's Point of View

I groaned when I felt someone moving beside me, I slowly opened my eyes and the first thing I saw is Kai eyes.

I smiled at him, my eyes roamed around the room, Baekhyun and Sehun's back were facing me, the other nudged the two and pointed me. When Baekhyun turned around, he smiled.

He looked at the one he's holding, "Babies, your Papa's awake!"

I looked back at Kai, "My ba-babies?" He nodded, Baekhyun and Sehun slowly put my babies on my arms, I smiled, "Hi sweeties, I'm your Papa," I cooed as they snuggled against my chest.

"What are their names?" The 11 nosy werewolves said in unison.

I looked at my baby girl, "You're Daddy and Papa's Kyungin," and then I looked at my baby boy, "and you're Daddy and Papa's Asher." and then lastly I looked at Kai, "Thank you," and then I smiled sweetly.

Kai brushed my bangs that's covering my face, "No, thank you." Kai sat beside me and he carried Asher, "He looks just like you Kyung," he kissed our son's button nose, "Asher looks just like you Kai," I slowly poked Asher's nose, he's pouting. I'm really seeing Kai in him, his tanned skin, long nose, and he's plump lips. He is so his father.

"Okay Kyungsoo, the babies needs to restz " I frowned, already? But I just carried them for 5 minutes!

"Now now Kyungsoo, you also need to rest, you gave birth to two babies, and take note, two big babies Kyung. Your body really needs a rest." Baekhyun said as he get Kyungin from Jongin, "Okay fine but can I kiss them a good night? Please?" I asked.

They all grinned, "Fine, fine." Baekhyun slowly put Kyungin on my other arm, "See you tomorrow sweetie, good night." I said and I kissed Kyungin's little forehead.

I turned to Asher, "And you too young man, sleep well." and I kissed Asher's chubby cheeks.

I let out a long sigh as I watched Baekhyun and Chanyeol put the twins in their cradle.

"And the Papa needs sleep too." I glared at Kai, "Shut up Kim Jongin, what I said earlier, I'm really serious. I will never ever let you touch me again." I turned my back on him.

Kai groaned, "That's torture baby!" I shook my head, "Bear it." I said as I turn my back against him and closed my eyes getting ready to sleep, ignoring a groaning Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol had shushed him.

I really wanted to laugh but I'm really tired.

"ASHER!" I looked at Kai as I fed Kyungin her milk, I chuckled as Asher spoiled the food on Kai's clothes.

The twins are already eight months old and they're getting bigger and naughtier, well Asher just had his first word a few weeks ago and Kyungin a few days ago.

"Come on son, your papa just made these!" He said as he pointed at his clothes, Asher just giggled as he bites his plastic spoon, "Pa-pa!" I smiled as Asher said that, "P-pa!" I turned to Kyungin and she's smiling from ear to ear, the twins are so cute.

"Kyungsoo help me here," I shook my head and I pointed Kyungin, he pouted and looked at the giggling Asher on his highchair.

The door suddenly opened then Taehyung, Baekhyun and Chanyeol came in, "Glad you're here! Please watch Asher for me, I'll just change my clothes," Jongin said as he give Asher to Taehyung.

"Woah young man, what a mess you made!" Baekhyun said as he observed the place, "Hi there Kyungin," Baekhyun waved at her and Kyungin giggled, "My goodness why you're so cute?!" I hand him Kyungin and I was shocked because Kyungin didn't cry!

"You really looked like your Papa, Kyungin," Chanyeol said as he kissed her chubby cheeks and my little princess giggled again.

"Hyung," I looked at the door, it's Sehun together with Luhan and Tao, "We've got bad news for you," my heart suddenly skipped a beat.

"As we were guarding the boarders, we noticed Taemin and his Father and his men coming here we need to go, I think they'll come here to hurt Kyungsoo and the twins, we aren't safe here anymore." I remembered Taemin's Father, Tristan, saying that he has plans for us. I looked at Kai.

"The others already went to the Dark Shadow pack so they're safe there, we need to go, grab the twins already." I gasped, I didn't even notice that Kai's already here beside me, "Kai we need to get out this mansion immediately, Taemin and his Father might go here and harm us." I looked at Kai as he kissed me on my forehead.

"Our things were already in the van, I only packed the essentials, we need to go." Luhan said as he carries Kyungin.

"Let's go."