Chapter 17 (EDITED)

Do Kyungsoo's Point of View

T-twins? I looked at Kai, his staring at Lay hyung like he can't believe it. Why? Why he's staring at hyung like that? Perhaps, he doesn't want this twins?

"Kyungsoo, don't ever think that way please. I want them, I want our twins." I bit my lip hard, he heard me again.

"Come on Kai, we need to check on the twins inside." Lay hyung stood up, walking towards the other's, "Kyungsoo--" Baekhyun was hit by Luhan, "I knew it! You're pregnant!" He chuckled.

I smiled, Kai carried me into a bridal style and we walked through the people who's now staring at us with adoration and they're congratulating us, "So you're pregnant?" Kai stopped walking when Krystal blocked our way, "Out of the way Krystal." Tao hissed.

She rolled her eyes as she flipped her curly hair, "I didn't know males can be pregnant." she raised an eyebrow at me, "It's possible, you're not listening to our lessons in biology way back, you're busy flirting the Alpha." Baekhyun's words made me clench my fist against Kai's naked chest, "Baby relax," he said through my mind, I shook my head.

"Alpha, we need to check the babies." Lay hyung interrupted, he nodded, "Get out of the way Krystal." Chanyeol hissed, she stepped aside and Kai continued walking.

While we were walking towards the clinic, I felt him kissed the side of my head, "Thank you baby." I looked up and he suddenly swooped down to give me a long sweet kiss, "Thank you so much." he mumbled when he ended the kiss and he pressed our foreheads together.

"Lay him down there Kai," Suho hyung said, he put me at a comfy bed, "How are you feeling Kyungsoo?" Lay hyung asked me, "My back hurts," I complained, they all laughed at my remark.

"It's normal, how about the babies? Can you feel them?" I consciously put my hands on my bely, "My babies are fine, but I guess they're giving me a hard time," Kai and Lay hyung chuckled, "Well babies, you should not do that to your Papa." I chuckled.

Lay hyung said that I'm ten weeks pregnant, he told me about the do's and don't's.

"How many times you did it?" I was caught off guard when Baekhyun suddenly asked, "What kind of question is that Byun Baekhyun?" Kai asked while accompanying me to a chair, "Well I'm just asking because look, you already have twins!" He exclaimed as he pointed a finger on me.

Kai groaned, "We've done it many times!" He said, "At the bedroom, pool area, library---" I throw him a pillow, "Hey!"

"What the-- SO I'M NOT WRONG! I KNEW IT WAS KYUNGSOO HYUNG!" Sehun exclaimed while clapping his hands, "Eh what are you talking about?" Luhan asked him, "One time when I'm in the library, I was on the history section when I suddenly heard someone moaning. It was a lewd moan though." he said while scratching his chin.

Oh God, can someone slap Sehun for me please?

"Okay Do Kyungsoo." Xiumin hyung muttered and he walked towards Sehun then he slapped him hard, REALLY HARD.

"Ah! Hyung, what was that for?" Sehun cooed, "He's asking if someone could slap you, really Oh Sehun, why you're so naive?" Luhan shook his head, "Eh Lulu~" he pouted, why I find him annoying?

"Let's get you out of here baby, you're red as a  tomato." Kai chuckled, he hoisted me up, "Where to?" Suho hyung asked, "Look at my baby's face hyung, he's embarrassed." he said as he glared at Sehun.

I smiled but I suddenly felt want to vomit again, "Kyung--" I pushed Kai away then I ran to the nearest person and I vomited on his shirt, "Ugh yuck!" He groaned, "Serves you right Sehunnie honey~" Luhan teased, the latter as he pulled Sehun's shirt up.