Chapter 10 (EDITED)

Third Person's Point of View

It's almost the end of the school year, three months from now, they'll be graduating within three months and Kim Jongin will now focusing on being the leader of the White Crescent Pack and being the boyfriend Do Kyungsoo. 

"Kai," Kai's deep thoughts were interrupted by Tao, "There's a message came from the Dark Shadow pack's Beta," his eyebrows furrowed as he accepted the envelope Tao handed, "What is this again?" He asked, "He wants to give you a peace offering for what happened last time," Kai nodded, "We'll go, tell Chanyeol, Sehun,Kris, Chen and Suho about it," Tao's eyes widened when he heard the Alpha's order, "What about us? " Tao asked, "You stay here with the others and watch over Kyungsoo, who knows who might harm him when I'm away," Tao was about to protest but he nodded.

He was about to get out from the room when Kai stopped him, "Tao..." The tall guy looked back, "Please don't tell it to Kyungsoo," Kai's words made Tao's eyes widened, "Why? Are you sure? Kyungsoo would be furious if he finds out!" Kai pinched the bridge of his nose.

"You could just go after your heat is done! Kai, you'll be in heat in three days time! The way to the Dark Shadow's territory is far!" Kai nodded, "I know, just...just please don't tell Kyungsoo, I don't want him to worry." He said and told Tao that he's dismissed.

Kyungsoo knows that Kai will be in heat in three days time, but Kyungsoo isn't ready for that kind of topic yet.

Do Kyungsoo's Point of View

"I said NO Baekhyun!" I looked at these couple right now, "But why Channie? I can take care of myself there! So you don't need to worry--" Chanyeol cut him off, "We already talked about this already Baek! It's dangerous! What if something happens to you? I will never forgive myself," Chanyeol said as he caressed Baekhyun's arms. Really what is wrong with these two?

It's been a month since I found out that I've been going to school with werewolves and Kai being my mate.

As I watched the couple arguing in front of me, I didn't even noticed Luhan sat beside me, "What's happening?" I asked as I gestured the scene in front of us, Luhan was about to say something when Chen spoke, "Kai, Chanyeol, Sehun, me, Kris, and Suho will be going to Dark Shadow's territory, but you, Baekhyun, Luhan, Xiumin, Tao and Lay will stay here," I stared at Chen, I didn't know about this.

"Kai didn't told you about it?" I looked at Luhan and I shook my head, damn it.

Going to the enemy's place is really dangerous, yes Kai is the strongest among the other Alphas and I trust him but what if something happens?

"Luhan! Chen!" My eyebrows furrowed when Tao and Kris glared at them but the two just shrugged their shoulders.

As I was watching Chanyeol and Baekhyun arguing, I felt Luhan nudged me, "Kai is walking towards here~" he teased, I looked at the direction where he's pointing at and yes he is walking towards here and he's with someone.

When they reached the table, Kai smiled at me but I glared at him and he's dumb for not noticing it, "Who's this guy, Kai?" Lay pointed the guy beside Kai, "Oh this is my cousin, Lee Taemin." He introduced the guy.

"Taemin, this is Chanyeol and his mate Baekhyun, Lay and Suho, Luhan and Sehun, Tao and Kris, Xiumin and Chen," then he looked at me with a big smile plastered on his face and my frow deepened and I am pretty sure he noticed it, he slightly furrowed his eyebrows and stared at me like something is wrong with me, "And this is my beautiful mate, Do Kyungsoo," I nodded at Taemin, ignoring his compliment.