2)Time Turned Future Past

"I'm tripping," Ava announced to herself, eyes wide as she stared at the horribly ugly little creature. She took a few steps back, the gnomes not noticing her leaving. Ava had never once experimented with drugs or alcohol, but she felt strongly the current symptoms she was facing were rather similar to hallucinating brought on by either of those. She started back stepping,  fear overtaking her.
"Ah!" Something shouted, startling Ava enough to jump in place. Turning around, she found she accidently stepped on one of the gnomes.
"I'm...sorry?" Ava said, frowning as she got on her knees and helped the little gnome back onto his stubby feet. The little creature placed quick retaliation by biting onto her thumb. "G'off me.." The creature uttered in a garbled tone.

"OW!!" Ava cried before standing and roughly taking her booted foot to kick the ugly creature a good twenty feet. Now she figured it was probably a good  time to start panicking. As screams left her mouth, Ava was at first unsure of where they were coming from. It was soon obvious her frightened fear was what released the screams. She kicked the gnomes in view as hard as she could, her thumb now bleeding where the little fugly bastard had bit her. Ava continued screaming as she kicked the creatures one by one. Even though kicking proved to be effective, the gnomes did not sound pleased.
It was only as Ava turned around did she find something even more frightening than suddenly dealing with garden gnomes that specifically belonged in a Harry Potter type of setting. Multiple people were suddenly in view. There was a man with a stick pointed at her, as well as two very tall guys, another equally tall boy, and a smaller girl. All were waving sticks around, as if certain those could be used as weapons. Ava quickly took note that they were wands. The five individuals all had flaming red hair, and all wore surprised looks on their faces. Ava stared at the people, more shocked to see them then the little gnome creatures.
"The Harry Potter cast?" She questioned in surprise, her brows furrowing as she tried to make sense of the madness before her. Here they were, quite a few people that belong in the Harry Potter series. To Ava's surprise, they were even wearing the same type of ratty old fashioned clothes that they wore in the movies.
"An American?" One of the tall twins answered back, causing Ava to scream once more. The guy spoke to her. He could see her, as well as any of the others, and he just spoke to her. Ava had no idea why she screamed, really. He hadn't said anything menacing or threatening. She was simply shocked to see the actors of the Harry Potter movies standing right before her very eyes.

"How does she know Harry?" The red-headed girl answered, causing Ava to started breathing in through her mouth.
It was slowly making sense. Ava was struck by lightning, and now she happened to be dreaming she was in a story - or, movie. Ava shook her head, desperate to make sense of this rather strange predicament. She quickly placed her necklace she had been holding back around her neck, before the older man - who she knew to be Mr. Weasley - took a step towards her. "You're wearing a time turner," he announced, his eyes wide as he lowered the wand.

Ava stared at him, her mouth opening and closing a few times. She was at a loss for words. Now he was speaking to her.
"Where the hell am I?" She asked cautiously.

It probably wasn't the most polite thing to say to actors, but Ava was very alarmed in this moment. She was surrounded by the real-life actors of the HP movies, and they were all currently in character. As Ava's head whipped around to check out her surroundings, she found she wasn't anywhere near her high school. There was no school, no busses, no baseball or football fields. There wasn't even the dilapidated shed in the back of the school where grounds keeper Willie used to maintain the school lawns.
"The Burrow," Ron Weasley answered simply. Ava locked eyes with him, her mouth parting in surprise. Should she mentally call him Ron Weasley or Rupert Grint?
Should dream characters also appear so lifelike? One of the twins quickly smacked the back of Ron's head, causing him to scowl.
"Ronnykins, you don't tell pretty girls where you live - she's a muggle!"
"Frederick, how do you suppose she's a muggle given the time turner?" Arthur Weasley asked crossly.
Ava stared at all of them with wide eyes. There was something seriously wrong going on. Should actors still be this in character? How was Ava even here? Didn't they film all the HP movies in England or something such? Ava's finger stung from the gnome bite, blood gently trickling down from it. The cut skin hurt but that didn't make sense to Ava. Should a bite hurt in a dream? Was this a Freddy Krueger type of scenario where pain she was experiencing in a dream just happened to feel real?
 "How hard was I knocked unconscious?" Ava questioned no one in particular. She proceeded to pinch her skin, but nothing seemed to be working to wake her up. She was still in the dream. Ava desperately started pinching her skin even harder, even rolling up the sleeve of her blue and green flannel shirt to pinch her skin even harder than previously. It hurt as well as the gnome bite, but it wasn't waking her up. She slapped her left cheek roughly.
"Blimey, why's she trying to harm herself?" Ron questioned curiously, cocking a brow to watch Ava.
"She got one look at a git like you and it's suddenly made her suicidal." One of the twins answered him with a laugh.
"Miss, what is your name?" Arthur Weasley questioned politely.