10)Making Enemies With Story Characters

Almost a month passed by at a blazing speed. To Ava's astonishment, she managed to become an accepted person to have around for everyone who was once suspicious of her. All it took was one afternoon of explaining to the adults of the Order that Ava felt her life was a liability and she feared Dumbledore may want her dead.
Everyone seemed to soften out of pity that a fifteen year old girl felt that people might want her dead just because she was from the future.
Mad-Eye Moody nodded his head at her words and expressed Ava dying was better than having her around as a liability, and that alone sent everyone up in arms protesting his opinion. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, Sirius, Tonks, the twins, and even Harry all vehemently protested Ava wasn't a danger. 
Hermione was fired up by Moody's words as well, and even Remus Lupin warmed up around her after that. Since that one day, Ava was careful to avoid Mad-Eye Moody at all costs. His magical eyeball always watching her was frightening.  His opinion that everyone would be safer with her dead was a bonus reason for why Ava decided she didn't like him. All the teenagers seemed to accept Ava easily after the episode with turning Ron's face purple. Even Hermione wasn't frigid around her anymore. She still cast Ava suspicious glances once in awhile, but it was nowhere near as extreme of an attitude as it had been Ava's first few days at Grimmauld place. Hermione even began tutoring Ava by quizzing her after she finished her school books in a bid to test her memory.
Ava used to find herself bored out of her mind in foster care for lack of things to do when there wasn't TV to watch or a book to read. At Grimmauld place there wasn't a TV anywhere, and yet, Ava had never had more fun in her entire life.

Her days were spent helping the other fix up the old house and preparing for Hogwarts by reading all fourteen of her school books. She managed to finish them all, and she even started to read Fred and George's seventh year magic books. Not one of the school books were boring. All of them held really interesting details, spells, and history of magic. The most taxing for Ava was Arithmancy and Ancient Runes. Neither were really exciting for her, but they weren't necessarily boring either. Still, those were the last two books she finished. It was difficult reading the Care of Magical Creatures book that Hagrid had once given his students as a required school book. Ava had a hard time reading that one given the book would constantly try to bite her fingers off each time she opened it. Luckily, she became good enough acquainted with Fred and George to the point that they would help her stun the toothed book with their wands each time Ava couldn't settle the book down by petting it.

Ava's nights revolved around practicing different quaffle tosses around with Ginny or hanging around with the golden trio. Harry and Ron would often try to wiggle a question regarding the future out of Ava, but Hermione was always sure to nip it in the bud. She was adamant no one should know of future events besides Ava.
Ava didn't argue. Nodding her head and politely agreeing with Hermione was far better than having a bitterly suspicious Hermione on her back. After she'd agree with the bushy haired girl, Hermione would beam radiantly and then proceed to quiz Ava some more regarding a particular school book. It caused Ava to learn the lesson that if your praised Hermione's ideas and always agreed with her, she was much more friendly.

Ava even spent time with Fred and George, answering questions they had about music in the future or about the questions they had about her attire. They got a kick out of when Ava played some of the over four-hundred songs on her cell phone's MP3 player. Even though they were identical, Ava found the twins held different tastes in music altogether. Fred was more into hip-hop and pop, while George was more of an alternative rock fan like Ava was.

It got to the point  that Ava did no mind the twins anymore. The three of them even became slow friends. Unfortunately with that, it meant Ava's small crush for Fred Weasley began to deepen as the weeks passed by. She wasn't liking him based on looks alone. He and George were, after all, identical. Ava simply enjoyed Fred's specific humor, and the way he could be charming as well as funny.
Ava realized she hoped beyond hope she wasn't crazy and inside a loony bin. She was really enjoying being in a place that held real-life magic and people who were actually happy to see her in a day. She missed Megan and Brittany a couple school friends and even Jimmy, but she still hoped she could forever stay inside this alternate reality. She even hoped she could stay if it turned out not being real as sad at that was.