Chap 2 LIFE=POOP

Recap
Why is this place like sooo far away' i said and got out of the car and rang the bell.

'And ive got such a wonderful mum who would send me to a pedo's house at 4 in the morning' i said hitting my head.

'Who's the pedo??'

'Oh a random man who ca-'

I froze as i saw a man in front of me SHIRTLESSSS
Instant nosebleed

'Oh its you' he said and pulled me inside his house

Huh????

'Excuze me. What do you think your doing??' i said yanking his hand from mine.

'Weren't u here to get the box?' he said pointing at a box on a table.

'Yeah. Bu-'
'Enough talking. More lifting' he said crossing his arms.

Such an irritating idiot

I didnt reply and just tried to lift the box but it didnt budge.

'Ahem' i said and pointed at the box.

He raised one of his eyebrow.

'Help' i whispered.

'WHAAT??' he cupping his ear and pointed it towards me.

'HELP ME' i said looking at the floor.

'Okay' he said smiling and all cheery.
Why? Dont ask me. Cuz he IS a pedo.

He helped me to put the box in the trunk and walked towards his house while I, towards the car. But as i tried to start the engine it didnt start.

Ughhh MOM why do this to me

I ran towards the house and rang the bell again, hoping he could drop me or fix my car. Only then had i realised i didn't even know his name.

The door opened and i saw him again but this time with a shirt on and he was scratching his head and rubbing his eyes.
'What now??' he screamed.

'My car isnt starting' i said looking down.

'U know what the time is. I have work tomorrow.' he said sighing.

Okay now i felt bad. I would be pretty annoyed if i had to go to work with an hour of sleep, which he wont get if he drops me off.

'Im really sorry bu-'
'Wanna sleep here?' he asked as he leaned close to my face

I take what i said back. I wish this pedo dies.

'Just kidding. Want me to drop you off?' he said taking a pair of keys from the key stand.

Does he have a split personality or something???

'Yes. Ill let u know the way' i said before joining him to the garage.

______________________________________
It was around 5:15 when we reached. And to be honest i felt quite bad as he even helped me keep the box in my house.

'Jiyong?' my mom said as she saw him keep the box on the floor.
'Hi Mrs Jeon' he said smiling

He actually has a beautiful smile

'Dont you have work today??' she said
'Yes' he said and glared at me and told my mom the entire story
'Jina you really are a troublemaker' my mom said shaking her head.

'Well i gotta go' he said leaving the house 'Bye Jina' he said and smirked.

Ughhh such a pedo

'Mom how old is he??' i said opening the carton of milk.
'Why?? Interested?' my mom said smiling at me.

'Ughh in his dreams. I just wanna know cuz he goes to work already' i said drinking some milk.

'He's 22. But he goes to work as he is the sucessor to the KWON Enterprises.'

'He's my age and already works' i said sulking 'and no mom, i wont take over our company im not interested'

My parents own the 2nd leading company in korea and the KWON enterp-

'Mom he owns THAT company????'
'He is going to. Soon' she said and started thinking for awhile.

'Darling the driver has come. Make sure to make some food for Minki too. He'll come to eat here today' she said while leaving.

'Whyyyyy?' i said whining 'im gonna feed that guy some food with poison someday'

'Why?' she asked

'Reasons' i said.

'Stop whining. Im leaving dear' she said as the driver came and took the box.

'Anyway what's the box for?'

'Stuff' she said and left.

Like mother like daughter
______________________________________

'The food sucks' minki said while tying his hair.

Why do i hate him?
He's prettier than any girl and also because of his stupid attitude that he only shows to me

'Wanna starve?' i said while pulling the plate away.

'Naa its okay' he said and silently.

Dumbass
But whatever i may say or do he is the one who i can talk with or just be with.

'Yo poophead. Bring me some water'

I take back what i said.

-Fast Forward-

'Im leaving' he said and stared at me as if he was waiting for something.
'What? Want me to stab you?' i said.

'Hug' he said and opened his arms wide.
Still a baby
'Okay done. Byeeee' i said and slammed the door shut smiling like an idiot.
______________________________________
Yoo~~
Im actually writing the story on the spot without thinking shit bcoz im lazy and i didnt check if the words are spelt right or the grammar soooo 'English police' leave me alone for once