Chapter 7

Slowly, I walked into school. Today has barely started yet I have a bad feeling about it.

I just want this day to be over already. I want to go home, crawl into my bed and under my covers then just close my eyes.

I felt scared at home. I feel scared here too.

When does it end?

Am I destined to live my life in misery and in fear?

I walked into the school building with my head down. As usual, I don't want any trouble. I just want to make it through the day in one piece.

I went to my locker to get the books I need for the day.

As I arranged my books, I heard a voice call me.

"Ohhh Roseee" a high pitched voice said.

I can recognize that voice anywhere. I don't need a psychic to know that it belongs to my sister.

The sound of her heels clinking could be heard as she made her way over to me.

"Hi Rosey" she said with a smile.

"Hi" I murmured.

She folded her arms "So it's like that now? You deaf or something?''

"I answered you. Didn't you hear me?"

"Oh. J guess your voice is too low"

I closed my locker and faced her with my books in my hand.

''Yes Raquelle?'' I said to her.

She smiled "Hello sister. How are you?''

Raquelle has never smiled sweetly at me before. It's quite obvious that she wants something or she wants to make fun of me. My bet is on the former.

''Just tell me what you want so I can get to class'' I said..

''Well, since you put it that way. How's Alpha Kyle doing? "

I shrugged" He's okay, I guess"

"Great. I wanna see how his house is. I heard how big and fancy it is. It'll boost my page if I go there to take pictures or even make a Vlog for my YouTube. Can you tell Alpha Kyle that I'd like to visit you?"

I don't think I can even hold a conversation with Alpha Kyle without him being demeaning towards me. I'm too scared to talk to him so I doubt I'll be able to grant Raquelle her request.

''I'm afraid that won't be possible'' I said.

Her smile dropped ''What?''

''We barely talk to each other. He doesn't like me at all''

''How is that possible? You're mates''

''I don't understand it myself. He practically told me that he wants nothing to do with me"

''Liar! You'll pay for this''

I sighed in exasperation.

I've had more than enough drama for the yet it's still morning. I don't need my sister making things worse for me.

''Raquelle please''

''Because you're the mate of the strongest Alpha, you think you're better than me? You think you can say no to me? Think again. I always get what I want''

She flipped her hair then cat walked down the hallway.

I shook my head, running my fingers through my hair in frustration.

I walked down the hallway to my first class. I took a seat at the back of class.

Nobody ever wants to be paired with me so I just sit alone.

I heard the chair next to me move, indicating someone was sitting beside me.

That's weird. No one ever willingly sits beside me unless they don't have a choice. The class isn't even full yet.

''Hey'' I heard a voice say.

I turned my head to look at the person.

A pair of unfamiliar brown eyes stared back at me. It was a boy; a boy I had never seen before. He must be new here.

I took a good look at him. He looked tall with deep brown eyes and a kind smile. He looked like a nice person.

''Hello?'' I replied.

It sounded more like a question that an answer. It's probably because I was confused as to why he was talking to me.

He stretched out his hand for me to shake with a smile on his face.

''My name' s Brandon. I'm new here''

I shook his hand, still looking at him.

''I'm Rose'

''Nice to meet you, Rose"

I couldn't help but smile back. He seemed like a nice person.

"It's nice to meet you too"

In front, I could see people turning their necks to look at us. Some of them even whispered.

I guess everyone is shocked that the cute new boy is talking to me.

''I don't think you should talk to me"I said, looking down "I'm not really liked around here''

''Come on" he said in a joking tone "It's not everyday I get to talk to a pretty girl''

I blushed ''Thank you''

The Physics teacher, Ms. Jones came in.

''Good morning class" she said.

''Good morning'' we chorused.

''Before class begins, I want everyone to turn in their assignments''

She started going to each table to collect their books.

I panicked immediately.

I've been so caught up in all this drama that I forgot all about school work. I couldn't do my homework last night because Raquelle chased me out of the house.

She got to my table and faced me.

''Miss Rose"she said "Where's your homework?"

My body shook with fear "I-I didn't do it"

She raised her eyebrow. A frown spread across her face.

''You didn't what?!' she shrieked.

''I'm sorry ma'am. I'll submit it tomorrow, I promise"

''Get out''

''Please, I'll ...''

''Get out!"

Once again, everyone turned their attention to me.

I grabbed my bag and exited the classroom in embarrassment

*

The periods went by smoothly. Luckily, I didn't get into any trouble with other teachers.

I'm currently in the girls' locker room. I just finished taking a shower after P.E class.

I opened my locker to get dressed but to my astonishment, my clothes weren't there. My inner wears were nowhere to be found either.

I wrapped my towel around myself tightly. I went out of the room to check if someone had dropped them somewhere else.

As expected, I found all my clothes in the hallway on the floor.

I sighed as I picked them up.

I went back inside to change.

I didn't need super powers to tell me that Raquelle was behind this.