Chapter 15

Rose's P.O.V

It was a boring Saturday for me. I laid all day in the dungeon. The only things that kept me company were my thoughts.

I kept thinking about all the things Alpha Kyle did to me yesterday.

He sure has a reputation from walking away from things.

Why did he leave?

I remember the crazy things he did to my body. I recall the way he made me feel.

Last night, I was willing to do anything to please him in return. The connection between us is so obvious. I can literally feel it.

Why then won't he give us a chance?

I wonder if there's a reason behind Alpha Kyle's cruelty towards me.

After laying down in my bed for hours, I started to get bored out of my mind.

I had nothing to do so I decided to go downstairs and call Brandon with the house phone.

I'm lucky that Kyle's house has one. I just hope there's no way he can trace the numbers that are being called on it. If he does, I'll be dead.

I went to the kitchen and dialed Brandon's number with the house phone.

I hoped that he would pick up early. I have limited time here. It's only a matter of time before someone comes to the kitchen and sees me.

"Come on. Come on" I mumbled.

I'm taking a risk here.

What if someone sees me? Or worse, Alpha Kyle. I don't know what excuse I'll give him.

I just needed to hear Brandon's soothing voice to calm me down. He was so friendly to me and I felt comfortable around him.

He picked up on the fifth ring. Thank the moon goddess!

"Hello?" his soft voice sounded from the other end of the line.

"Hey Brandon" I said "It's Rose"

"Oh hey" he sounded happy to hear from me "I've been thinking about you. How are you?"

I was smiling just because I heard his voice.

"I'm good. I just wanted to say hi"

"Thanks. I'm glad you did. You good?"'

I heard footsteps coming from outside the kitchen.

Oh no.

"Yes. I'll call you later. I have to go"

''Why?" I could feel him pout from the other end of the line. It just seemed like a cute thing that Brandon would do" I want to talk to you"

"I want to talk to you too. Its just that I have something urgent to do" I lied.

"Oh Okay. Bye then"

"Bye"

I hung up quickly and put the phone in its usual place.

"Who were you talking to?" I heard a voice ask from behind me.

I froze in my spot. I'm so dead.

At first, I thought it was Kyle but his voice isn't that friendly.

I turned around to see Taylor.. He was bouncing a basketball and didn't look angry at all.

I sighed in relief.

"Taylor" I let out a deep breath "It's you. Thank the moon goddess"

He raised his eyebrow in confusion "Who did you expect?"