Chapter 1

As I stroll through the campus of the university to start my new journey in Engineering. I look around to students having casual, bouncy, occupying themselves and different crowds of students hanging around. I quickly made up my mind not to be a part of student groups and the only goal was to focus on lessons and keep the score up. So abundantly, I wanted to be an imperceptible person on this campus.

An unpretentious and most adored girl around the societies is Poorvi Dixit, her long bouncy black hair highlighting her perfect pale face bringing out her brown eyes and sports her dimple. She joins Bangalore University to follow her career in Engineering.

"Hello Good Afternoon, my name is Poorvi Dixit," I said in the admission section to the woman who was sitting and going through on her system.

"How I can help you?" asked the woman.

I handed over the letter for the admission to the college. The woman registered my name and gave me a broadsheet.

I looked into the broadsheet and it had the information of the schoolroom I need to be spending my rest of the journey in the university for 4 years.

I so hate joining the college late

Where should I hunt the ROOM 101 now? Talking to me looked around for the entering to the first floor. I pass in the Electrical Department; a little relief crosses me to know that I am heading in the correct place. Yes, my specialization for graduation was Electrical since I was never interested in Science and Computers.

I kept muttering numbers on the door 104 103 102 and then 101. Finally, I found the room. I stood near the door and all feelings started to run in my mind, god I am so late in going to this college why did I have to choose to transfer college at this point. The college had already started a month before and I am going to be like an alien in the class. I encouraged myself, took deep breaths, and raised my hand to knock the door pushing it open slightly.

Fudge!! All eyes turned their direction to me and I gulped

Shit, I should have dressed something presentable for the first day. I was dressed in a simple layered pink top pairing it with my blue skinny jeans and tied my hair into a high pony with no makeup just my pale face. I might just be looking like an abandoned teenager.

Damn, what happened to the first impression?

Shut up girl you were the one planning to go invisible around the campus. Just stay hidden by the students and that is how you have now said my inner thoughts.

Breath in Breath out!!

"Can I come in sir?" I said and the professor signaled me to come inside with a smile on his face.

Level 1 cleared!!! Was I in a game for the day?

This is as a game to be tolerable around the people said my inner thoughts again.

Pfftt!!!

I passed over the admission letter and he asked me to take a seat anywhere I like. I caught people crooning why this girl is late and joining now when I took my seat on the second bench next to a girl, which was apparently empty. I would not care about what they are talking now since I am here to reach my goal rather than making friendships.

I looked at the board and it was MATHS. Boohoo!! Concentrate darling, I said to myself as I suck at numbers. Mr. Prakash, Math's lecture continued his class. I was looking at the whiteboard as if some interesting entity is going to be happening but I knew nothing was going in my head and I am going to be so much in trouble. Mr. Prakash stopped the class and started taking the attendance. I kept rolling my eyes and he called my name and gave my attendance.

"Poorvi" Mr. Prakash called

I looked at him and he just dropped a missile. What the Fudge!!!!

Level 2 failed!!

Game Completed.

***

A/N: Hello Minions,

What do you guys think about the progress?? I know I'm a wreck but I am totally working on writing skills and hope you guys like it.

Kindly add the book to the library to get notified of the updates and follow me!!

Please show your love by VOTE COMMENT and SHARE so it helps me improve.

This is not my full-time profession but I love to write. As and when I get time I would be updating.

Thank You so much :)

Looking forward to you love <3

Happy Porry Time :)