Chapter 15

These small things in life made me happy. I could not believe that he we would be waiting for me even after telling him I would take care of myself.

It was around 5 in the evening. He still looked so fresh and that smile on his face.

Awwww I could not try to run away from him anymore.

"Hai baby" he said as I walked near to him

"Hello Hot Shot" I said grinning at him "Don't you have college or a home?" I questioned him.

"You are my home Poorvi" he said sweetly

Damm did he really had to say this now. I was trying not to show my feelings to him but he was very good at reading a person's mind.

"Should have called me or texted me to ask what time I am leaving instead of waiting outside" I questioned him

"Yes Ma'am, I did only if you checked your phone then I would have not been doing this" he said

Oh my phone!! Where is it?? It was inside the bag. Since I had lab and lot of notes to be written down I didn't check my phone and more over his texts would make me blush more and I would be caught in the class.

"Sorry!! Sooo what now?" I asked him

"Home or anywhere to eat?" he asked

"Anything is fine" I told him without even thinking

Bhuvan looked surprised that I was opening up my feelings towards him.

"Cool, then let's go to eat something because I know you won't eat after going home and then a walk or long drive on the list with this beautiful climate" he said

Without saying anything I took the helmet from him and got on the bike. As he started the bike my hands went wrapping his torso and I felt him shiver, I tried to remove but he held it and gave a smile. As he rode the bike I put my face on his back and closed my eyes.

It took 3 long years for all this to happen. It was worth the wait and it felt so wonderful. I could not believe all this happening since I was trying to forget him and move on in my life. But he was now making sure that whenever we had time we could make it up for the time we lost.

I forgot everything when he was with me.

I was lost in thoughts and he stopped his bike and I quickly moved away from him.

"I know you cannot handle be baby" he said

"Yeah right don't think too much" I said getting off the bike and looking around.

We were at Burger Shop and I went inside the shop as he went for parking his bike, I took a seat near to window and drifted into my dreams.

"Can I share this place along with you since you are alone too?" Bhuvan asked

Okay so we should act like a stranger's now

"Sorry I don't eat with strangers" I said trying to control my laugh

He sat across keeping the food tray. He had ordered for my favorite choices of food and I could not wait to start. He opened the cover of the burger and placed it near to me.

"I'm no stranger madam, try me" he said with a big bite of burger inside his mouth

I busted out laughing looking at the way he was acting.

"You are so funny Bhuvan" I said still laughing at him

"Anything for you love" he said and we laughed together for a while

We talked about his college and he said he was 3 years course and would do his Master after that. He was so interested in blogging and research all the time. I wondered where he was getting time for all this when he was spending most of his time with me. Damm this guy had planned for his future so much I still had not thought about what I want to do in my life.

We skipped the long drive since it was getting colder and I had to reach home before it gets dark and I had lot of lab work assignments and study for my internals.

He dropped me off at my place and we were just staring at each other

"I think I would stand the entire day here" he said goofily

"Thank you so much for the beautiful day" I told him

"Someone is falling baby girl" he said grinning "Anything for you"

"Alright then call me once you reach" I said and gave him a hug. It was my turn to return the surprise act

I kissed on his left cheek and whispered in his ears "I love you too".

The happiness in his face was so bright enough I could not stop looking at him.

"You just said what?" he asked teasingly

"Shut up and go home now" I said shyly

"You made my day baby girl. I am the happiest person on earth" he said and kissed on my cheeks and he left from my place.

This guy could make me go crazy all around him.

Should I have taken some time off to decide or was it just too fast to accept my feelings for him. I will not give and make sure I make him happy as he does for me

Smiling I knocked the door and my sister opened the door. She was staring at me for blushing face and she asked me what happened I told her to get off my way and I went to my room and looked at myself in mirror. I was making it evident for people to know that I am in love. God please save me from this I prayed and quickly changed into my shorts and top and opened my books to complete my records and assignment.

I kept my phone aside as I didn't want to get disturbed and then I would finish it faster but my stupid thoughts were drifting towards Bhuvan. Has he reached or not? What he would be doing? So instead of only thinking I decided to call him.

One ring Two Ring Three Ring Four he picked the call

"Hai baby girl missed me" he said

"Did you reach?" I asked him

"Not yet baby I just came to hang out with few of my old friends" he said

Wrong timing to call *Face palm*

"Oh sorry I didn't know.." I said and he cut me off

"That's okay no problem, I would be reaching home late. I will call you once I reach" he said

"Ok I too have lot of work I will finish that by then" I told him and disconnected the call.

He didn't even say a bye. What is wrong with him? He is never like this on the call. May be because he is with his friends or he didn't want to tell anyone about me.

Firstly, was I ready to tell everyone that I am in a relationship? No, I would not say anyone. I was not ready to share this to anyone. I have a different dream and I don't want this to effect on that. I really need to talk about this to Bhuvan.

Damm why do I think so much?

Moving away from those thoughts I decided to skip the lab records writing and managed to complete my assignments. In no way I would be able to study so I decided to watch TV for a while.

Switched the TV on and I kept changing the channels got bored so went back to the room and slept off.

======================================

A/N: Do let me know how the story is going if so i can make any changes

Bhuvan and Poorvi finally together :) :)

Hit on the star button and make me smile

Thank You so much we are on #60 todayyyy!!!

Keep going Minions <3