Chapter 40

I need to make sure that I am nowhere near by him. He is acting as though he is my boyfriend who is caring controlling and possessive. I had never seen him this during the time we spent in college. He is making it so difficult for me.

"Babe"

What does he want? Why is he doing it now? Is he trying to use me for getting over his ex-girlfriends?

"Poo"

What makes him think I am one of his puppet just to be keep me as a rebound for all that.

"Poorvi"

I should not fall for all his charms and why am I even thinking about all this when I have the handsome man Bhuvan. Thinking of him made me realise I had not called him or given any updates about me. He would have called me but, why didn't he?? Is something wrong that I should be worried off...

"POORVI DIXIT", Sara shouted shaking me

"What the hell Sara?", I asked trying to sound normal but no deep down I was confused.

Confused Friendship!!!

Bhuvan or Parham

"What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing I am just tried"

"You were zoned out", she said more like a question with pissed off tone.

We were in the hotel cafeteria having some snacks for the evening. Our last three days here were amazing. Visited a lot of beautiful places and it was breath-taking. Different culture and people out there were so amazing.

"I think I'm just sick"

"Why what happened?", she asked concerned

"I don't know may be because of too much of walking around and the summer hot"

"Do you want me to inform professor that you are sick?", she said

"Who is sick?", I heard the voice and it was none other than Parham.

Why does he have to be there everywhere???

*Facepalm*

"Umm.. Poo is just feeling sick", she said unsure of what to say as she kept looking at me.

I glared at her for saying that out.

"Sunshine are you ok?", he asked as he came next to me with all the concern on his face.

"Yes, Parham I am fine. Just the travelling and walking around is making me feel sick nothing else"

"No you don't look fine. We can go to the doctor if you need to?"

"WHAT????"

"Yeah just to make sure you are healthy"

"Sleeping would just help me, I think", I said in an annoying tone.

"No I won't buy that"

Rubbing my face with my hand, I left out a groan.

"Look Parham I am fine. I just need to sleep for a while", I said irritated

"Fine, I will buy that stupid way of convincing me that you are well. But next day if I see you struggling even a little bit then don't think I am just going to walk away", he said sounding very serious

What has got into him and why is he behaving like this?

I just stood stunned with his behaviour and just gave him a nod.

I looked at Sara and she has mirrored my expressions. She didn't say a word, the girl who would be ready to beat up the guy who messes but now nothing just happened.

"Come on now so that I can make sure you are tucked to the bed for the sleep"

"I.. I.. can.. manage..", I was shuttering to talk now.

If he said anything harsh, I know I would be crying next.

"Don't make it so hard for me Sunshine"

"I.. have.. have.. Sara with me", I said now that I had tears in my eyes

"I don't trust anyone"

"But..."

"No don't say anything", he said wrapping his arm over my shoulder

I shivered was it because of the cold or was I scared of him.

I kept my head lowered and did not dare to look at him. Why was he doing all this to me. He still had not noticed me that I was crying.

His over-protective nature is just not helping me now. I sobbed quietly.

"Sunshine" he called

I didn't look at him.

"Sunshine, look at me", he said lifting my chin up so I could look at him "I am sorry, I just see you suffering and doing nothing. I need to you be to be smiling all the time and not feeling sick"

I didn't have anything to say for him. Was he really saying all this. Somebody just pinch me.

"I know I overreacted out there but you were not hearing to me. I really care for you Sunshine, I cannot see you sad and have you looked at yourself. You are going pale and I it hurts me"

I didn't have the strength to walk anymore to my room. I leaned against him closing my eyes.

I had too much to take now. How I was wish Bhuvan was there me and he would have just eased it effortlessly.

Suddenly felt being lifted and Parham carried to my room. I need just needed some sleep. Wish I forget everything.

Next I remember is lying on bed and the duvet covering.

"Good Night Sunshine", he whispered

I felt the kiss on my forehead.

"Bhuvan.."is all I said in the last and drifted to my sleep.

================================================================================

A/N: Chapter 40!!! I don't even know if i am in the mid way of the book or trying to start the story now.

I am in a confused state.

Thank you so much. Even though we did not reach our target it was great week. So many things happening and it is getting interesting

Next up will be Parham and Bhuvan POV ( Hopefully)

#269 Ranking as on 19.05.2017

Thank you so much for the support and love

Like said

****Please VOTE SHARE and COMMENT****

Make me smile

"I'm in love with the VOTES of yours "