Chapter 12

The two days was calm and I didn't even have to think of the lab. The professors had not begun with the notes so we were still settling down with the new semester.

I went to my locker to collect some of my previous year books and make space for this semester books. Then checked my timesheet for the next day and I had Logic Design Lab.

God let it not be like my Analog lab, I said to myself. Walked to the canteen and found Sara sitting with two boys of our class. I had never spoken to them before but had seen the faces in the class.

"Hi Sara" I told and next to her.

"Hey Poo where were you?" she asked.

"Was at the locker" I said.

"Ok meet my lab partner Barun and his friend Prajwal and guys this is my bestie Poorvi" she said smiling.

"Hai and this is the crazy Sara" I told and we started laughing.

We spoke about random topics their place and where they stay and blah blah blah and there was the first ring and we hurried back to the classroom to attend our remaining two classes.

"Haven't heard anything about results this time" I whispered to Sara.

"Me too" she said thinking

We kept mumbling and didn't realize that both the classes were completed. We took our bags and walked to the bus stop. I reached my stop and I saw a face that I recognized and I was surprised.

He is become so handsome. That dimple which made me go weak. His hair neatly set. White shirt and torn jeans pairing it with his sneakers. I was so lost drooling at him.

"Poorvi" Bhuvan said

"Hey how come here?" I asked trying to now show my feelings for him

Bhuvan was at the bus stop but what was he doing here he stays far away from my place.

"Just remembered you so I came" he said

"Really all the way from your college to my place" I asked surprisingly.

"Of course anything for you" he said hugging.

God what is wrong with this guy.

"Okayyy" I pulled myself away from him.

"So want to stand here and talk or shall we go to a coffee shop?" he asked

"Do I have a choice other than this" I asked him

"No baby girl let's got to coffee shop" he said and walked to his bike.

Am I really going with him my inner thoughts were running? I don't know why I cannot be angry on him. Seeing him makes me weak.

I got on the bike and he rode it so fast I had my heart beating so fast.

"You can drive slow I don't want to die" I told him rubbing my eyes as the tears were falling.

He just slowed down and then in 5mins we were at the coffee day.

Being the gentleman opened the door and pulled out a chair. I was totally surprised. I was wondering if he was the same guy I used to talk in college. Why has he changed so much I was wondering? There were not many people in the coffee day and I was growing a little uncomfortable.

He sat next to me on the couch and a waiter came with his menu. He told him the order without even asking me. How did he know about my likes? I was so confused for the things happening.

In 5mins our order came and we were dead silent just staring at people around.

Someone had to break the silence and I took the initiative.

"So how did you know I would be reaching home at that time?" I asked him

I had not told him about my college timings or texted him but how did he know about it?

"Just a random guess" he said smiling

"I cannot argue anything with you" I said him

"Listen Poorvi I have changed a lot you need to understand me I am not like before" that I could see "I have done a mistake of letting you go and I don't want to lose you. You mean a lot to me. I'm missing you so much. Please give me a chance" he said making that puppy face. Should I be trusting him or not?

"Bhuvan I have forgotten everything and moving on in my life. We were kids and didn't know anything. Please don't put me into this situation again" I told him.

"Look at me and say these things Poorvi" he said

"It would be the same" I said and refused to look at him.

He slid his hand on my waist and I jumped a little with this surprise act of his and looked at his face.

"Please baby girl believe me you mean the world to me" he said and his face was just an inch away from mine

He closed his eyes and so did I.

I could hear the heart beats sound and it was so loud. I didn't know if it was mine or his. I wanted to run away from this but he kept coming near and near and our nose touched each other I could feel his breath and just when are lips met each other I pushed him away.

No freaking way I wanted this to happen.

"What happened baby girl?" he asked

"Please don't say anything" and I got up from the couch to leave. He held my hand asking me not to leave and told me he would drop me. I denied and one puppy look of his face made me agree to him.

He dropped me at my place and both got off the bike.

He hugged me and whispered in my ears and said "I love you". The breath on ears was so warm and before I could say anything he kissed on my cheeks.

"I never wanted to propose to you this way, but I cannot stay away from you anymore", he said

Surprised I just kept my hand on that place and before I couldn't say anything he left.

I stood there thinking what just happened few minute back.

How the hell couldhe?     

================================

A/N: What did just happen to Poorvi?

Is she going to accept his love? That was so close for Poorvi.

Do comment and hit on the star button if you like the story.