Chapter 7

(I am SO SO SO SO SORRY for not posting in so long, I was grounded and I wasn't aloud to use my phone)

*~~~~~~~*

I woke up in a soft, warm, dark spot.

I stood up only to find out that I was in Brads jacket pocket. How long was I out?

I open the pocket just enough so I could see out.
He was in a classroom, I looked at the desk next to him.

IT WAS ALY!

I need to get her attention. I start to climb out of the pocket when I see a giant hand coming toward me.

I look up to see Brad looking right at me.

Darn it!

He grabbed me as I started hugging my knees. I was completely enclosed inside of his hand.

The sweaty, fleshy walls were starting to gross me out.

RINNNNNNNNNG

The school bell! Class was over. I feel Brad open up his hand and I fall into his pocket. He zips up his pocket and starts running.

I bounce to the rhythm of his giant footsteps.

He abruptly stops making me fall onto my face.

After a few seconds, he unzips his pocket and takes me out.

I sit on the palm of his hand as he talks to me.

"You tried to get to your friend earlier?"

"Yeah kind of obvious, you idiot." I said with a glare.

He looks at me angrily.
"You will pay for that."

"What will you do to me? Eat me?"

"No, but I will do this." And with that Brad shoved me into his back pocket. NOT AGAIN. I squirm and wiggle until my head is poking out of the pocket. Why is he even wearing skinny jeans? His choice. I pry my arms out and pull myself out of the pocket. And at that moment I realized I had done something horrible.

I was now dangling from his pocket. Holding on as best I could. Then he started running again.

I fell.

A/N

Hiya guys! Again I'm really sorry! I'll also try and update my other story tomorrow.

And thank you SOOOOO much for 200 reads!!! Yay!!

Vote comment follow!!!
Thanks!

-A