Chapter 13

(I was on a plane!:))

I'm in one of the pockets on Henry's bookbag. It's kind of hot in here but I won't complain. At least I'm not being crushed under someone's shoe.

I hear Henry knock on Eithans door.

"Hey, man!" I heard Eithan say. I shiver remembering the pain he's inflicted onto me.

"Hey!" Henry responds."I wanna show you something but it's a secret." I feel them both walking, I was hoping Henry wouldn't show me to him. Oh well...

I feel the bookbag being dropped.

"OK promise me you won't freak out," Henry says.

"Yeah, sure, what is it?" Eithan asks, obviously confused at anything that could scare him.

The zipper opened letting the blinding light pour in. I cower away towards a corner, hugging my knees. Henry's enormous hand reaches down and grabs my waist with his thumb and index finger. Lifting me out of the bag pocket.

"Holy shiz bro! That girl is tiny!" Eithan continued on with many "frick"s and "shiz"s until he took a closer look at my face.

"Oh my gosh, Charlotte is that you? Remember me?" The evil smirk I always remember spread across his face.

"How could I forget?" I mutter, neither of them hearing, my voice which is already a whisper when I talk normally.

"Can I hold her?"

"Yeah sure man. I need to use the restroom, be right back." Henry gently plopped me down in this evil boys hand.

"Hi Charlie!" He said oddly happily. He smiled at me, this is weird.

"Your not leaving," his happy smile turned into his signature smirk as he set me into a drawer at his desk.

"HEY! YOU CANT DO THIS!" I yell up at him.

"Oh but I can," he said, closing the drawer.

"HEYYYYYY!" I scream, even though I know that they can't hear me through the drawer, but I can hear them.

"Hey, bro, where's Charlie?" Henry asked.

"She said she wanted to be on the floor and when I set her down she ran." Eithan replied, pretty convincingly.

"What?!"

"You didn't stop her?"

"She didn't want me to, so I just let her go,"

"But... But... Fine she doesn't want my safety then she can go and get stepped on for all I care!" No no no no NO! He thinks I ran from him. If he sees me again he would kill me.

Ughhhh my only safety is gone now. Jeez I just wanna be back with Jacob, he would never let this happen. Would he?

I hear an x box turn on and some gunshots being fired. I assume I'm gonna be here a while.

*~~~~~*

Hi!

Update! Yay!

Hows life you guys?

Don't worry I'm gonna bring back Aly ( and Jacob ;) )

Dedication to Poppyk16443

Thanks!

-A