Chapter 14

Jacob POV

I got onto the bus today and was greeted by my brothers wearing worried expressions.

"Whaaaaaat?" I dragged out.

"Well, you see... Uh" Brad scratched the back of his neck.

"We may or may not have um..." Chase stared.

"Well? Spit it out!" I said, a little too loud.

"We lost Charlie..."

"We?! No I didn't even get to hold her! You lost her!" Chase says defensively. How could they have lost my best friend? UGHHHH!

Someone could mistake her for a bug or some weirdo could get to her and hurt her!

"You are SO irresponsible!" I yelled at Brad, who looked down in shame. At least he knows he did something wrong.

We probably attracted all of the attention on the bus. I looked around to see dozens of eyes trained on this very argument.

"Look Jacob, I'm sorry I-I didn't mean to lose her I-I swear it was a-an accident." Brad looked afraid for his life. Why? I wouldn't hurt him. Maybe he thought I would shrink him to show him how it feels. That's not a bad idea...

No, I'm not that mean. I hope.

We got home and I went up to my room to think this through.

How in the world am I gonna find a tiny girl? She can't have gotten too far.

Bzzzzzz Bzzzzzz

My phone rang. I picked it up:

J: ello, who's this?

E: hey, it's Eithan

J: what's up?

E: I'm having my birthday party tomorrow

J: Oh, cool, yeah what time?

E: around 4

J: alright, see you then, bye

E: bye

I hung up first. I guess it could help to hang out with friends, maybe they've seen a tiny human... No! They would probably think she's a bug and step on her, jeez! That's horrible, why am I even thinking of this scenario?

She'll either be at school or at someone's house, oh who am I kidding? I'll never find her! For all I know, she's already dead!

I let out a small groan before being called down to dinner.

*~~~|-/~~~~~*

A/n

How's it going people?

I Updated!!!! YAy!!!!

I decided I needed to bring Jacob back into the mix so here he is!

Also, just in case your wondering he is going to Friday night dinner not Thursday not Saturday, but Friday ok? Ok.

Anywayyyys..

Comment and follow and all
The other things

Thanks:))

-A