Chapter 12

(Eithan  ^ Sorry it took so long I have no reason) this chp is dedicated to Live_2_Eat go check out her story!!!! :))

Charlie POV*

"Eithan."

"Uh oh,"

"What's wrong?" Henry asked confused by my worry.

"Eithan and I went to the same elementary school..."

*~flashback to 5th grade~*

"Hey loser!" Eithan called to me from behind.

I looked back to see an evil smirk on his face. He pushed me to the ground and kicked my stomach.
All of his friends swarmed around me. I heard a series of "I heard even her parents don't like her" and "her life is pointless" until the bell finally rang.

Most of the kids left, leaving Eithan and two of his friends. Why were they doing this to me? I haven't done anything.

His two friends held me against the wall as Eithan started repeatedly punching me. I felt my eyes well up as the pain was too much. What was he doing? He was taking his anger out on me. But why?

He stopped punching me and kicked me in the stomach. His two friends dropped me to the ground and all three of them walked away.

I backed up to the wall and hugged my knees.

"Why?" I asked quietly, immediately regretting it.

Eithan turned around hearing my question. He motioned for his friends to go onto class.

"What did you say?" He asked me through gritted teeth.

"Why?" I managed to squeak out.

His face looked sorry for a moment before immediately turning back to his regular smirk.

Eithan turned my head to face him and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. [a/n I came back to read this through and it's so cringy ugh, there in fifth grade younger me! Get over it!]

He pulled back looked away, and when he looked back I saw pure anger in his eyes. He kicked me in the stomach until I spat up blood and then ran to class.

I sat up and decided to go to the restroom to wash up. Why would he do that? Did he hate me?

*~end of magical flash back~*

*~*
Welp I'm rlly srry I haven't posted in sooooooooo long but oh well

I'll try to start posting more often but no promises

Oh and thanks for 1k reads!!!! That's awesome!!!!!!!

I'd appreciate it if you vote comment and follow!!

Thanks!

-A