Chapter 17

*le next day at 4 (party time)*
Charlie POV

I'm starving! I haven't eaten something since breakfast yesterday! I need to find a way out of this glass prison.

I never left from under the couch. I'm guess I'm just afraid that if he finds me he'll kill me.

I hear the doorbell ring bringing me out of my thoughts. Ethan's family is already home, who could this be?

I hear the door opening.

"Hey, Eithan, Happy birthday bro!"  That sounded like Henry? Happy birthday? A birthday party! This might be my chance to escape.

I hear more people arriving, I can't recognize most of them.

"Hey Eithan!" Was that Jacob?

"Hi Jacob, the snacks are over there just help yourself." Eithan greeted him. I need to get Jacobs attention, but first I need to get out of this jar.

With all of this noise I'll be able to smash the jar without anyone noticing. I ran toward the wall rolling the jar with me. I hit the wall throwing myself against the wall of the jar. It hurt, but the crack in the jar was getting bigger. I backed up and ran at the wall again, cracking it even more. One more time should do it. I ran at the wall one last time. I hit the wall with all of my body. The cracked glass split open, leaving me a crack I could fit my body through.

I squeezed through the crack and made my way to the end of the couch. Looking out from under the couch I could see people walking past.

I ran for it hoping for the best. A shadow came over me. I looked up only to be faced with a giant socked foot coming straight for me. I was paralyzed, I couldn't move. I stared up at it horrified of what to come.

The foot came down pushing me against the ground. Please don't let me die, I don't wanna die like this!

The foot came off of me after a few seconds, but it felt like forever. I stood up and ran  toward the wall. I decided I would rest here for a while.

A/n

Surprise update!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this party going to kill Charlie?
Idk

Comment any thoughts!

Stay amazing!

-a