She's a keeper

Thomas's POV:

Y/N looks confused. Like she just awoke from the box. She looks towards Newt and he shakes his head no. Then Chuck. Same reaction. Finally me. We make eye contact for a little bit. My face goes a Little red then I look down at the ground to my feet.

"Was it you Thomas?" She asked a little smiling. I nodded.

"Thomas," Newt says as he turns to look at me I reply "yeah?"

"I'll talk to you later" I look back at the ground and thought Well actually that would be perfect! I could ask Newt about the bonfire then. It seems finally that the world is almost not against me. Almost.

"How about Chuck takes you two to go find a spot to stay at in homestead (is that how you spell it? Sorry!) " Newt said while gesturing towards Y/N and Teresa. Chuck nods and says "Lady's follow me" they start to leave, Y/N turns around one last time to look at me.

"Okay Tommy, explain what you've been do'n for the past night?"  I look up to make eye contact

"Well, I snuck to the slammer lay night to see Y/N and find out why she knew my name and... About the creators..." He gestures for me to continue. I took a breath then continued "so after told me some stuff and couldn't tell anymore I kind of got mad," Newt looks at me "so after a little I went to look for her to apologize and she went back to the slammer. So I went there she was asleep. I went to Frypan's kitchen and... Made her breakfast, then I went back and slept for like five minutes then Chuck came to tell me about Teresa and then you know pretty much what happens from there." There was a awkward silence. Newt finally spoke.

"Anything else?" He asked I nodded. Perfect time to tell him about the bonfire. If Newt was in mostly everyone else would.

"I was wandering if we could have a bonfire, you know for the greenies" Newt stares at me for quite a bit thinking. Finally he blinked and sad "Sure, that's fine"

"Really?!" I asked happy

"Yeah, but you have to plan all of it and I will not help you at all" I nodded with a giant grin on my face. I started to run back to plan.

"Hey Tommy!" I heard Newt yell from behind. I look back

"Yeah?!"

"You better not mess things up! You know, She's a Keeper!" My face goes red and I just turn back and started to run. I heard Newt Laugh behind me. I grin too.

A/N:
Okay again I'm sorry, I honestly thought this would be the bonfire chapter! So yeah... I hope you liked this! And I'm sorry if I get things wrong! Okay well thanks for your reads! Means so much to me! Byeeeeeeeee😄