Its been a while

Your POV:
I woke up to the smell of a good breakfast. I remembered what had happened last night and put it to the back of my brain. I stood up and tried brushing through my hair to make myself look presentable. Everyone else was up. So I tried finding something to do. Just in the nick of time Newt started to walk towards me.

"Hey" He said
"Hey" I awkwardly said back "Soooo, How is your morning?"

"It's been well, but I'm starving!" He exaggerated

An idea popped into my head "Hey I haven't eaten anything yet, want to go have breakfast" he smiled and nodded

We started to walk, the smell kept getting stronger and my stomach getting weaker. We didn't say anything to each other, we just had a pleasant walk.

As we got there We lined up to get our food. Some biscuits, eggs, and bacon. We chose an empty table and began to eat.

As we did so I looked up, and automatically wished I hadn't. A little jealousy was deep inside of me flickering like a little candle flame. I saw my older sister flirting with Thomas. I decided to look down at my food when we made eye contact. I guess Newt noticed because he asked me if I was alright. I nodded like it was nothing. I just don't know. I know if I'm a glader now i have more important things to worry about then who I want my sweetheart to be, like surviving. But I just don't know who I like, they all seem so great, and... okay Y/N stop rambling to yourself, Newt is going to think your crazy, it doesn't matter right now if your older and way prettier sister is basically flirting with a guy you kind of have feelings for, your doing it again! I let out an aggravated sigh. Newt asked again "Are you Okay?"

Newt's POV:

As I asked she nodded. I wasn't stupid. I saw that she was looking at Thomas, I guess she doesn't like me. Oh well, I frowned to myself. I didn't know liking someone hurts a lot more than I thought. I'm just worried that- i almost forgot! I quickly blurt out "So what job do you want to do in the glade?"

She looked surprised and then turned her expression into a kind of oh look
"Oh, um, I don't really know yet..." I tried to think of what I could offer.

"You could be a Medjack?"

"Eh, I would end up killing someone trying to save them."

"Chief?"

"No, I don't want to listen to Frypan yelling at me for doing things wrong." She gives a little smiles then stops

"I don't think you want to be a bagger" I said, Y/N agreed

"What does Thomas do?" She blurts out. I didn't know why she wanted to know but I gave an answer

"The bloke wants to be a runner, but he hasn't been assigned a permanent job yet." She nodded

"I think Alby is going to show him all the jobs, I could ask him if you can join with them." Y/N seemed to smile at the idea

"Sounds great!" Y/N gets up and walks over where I see Teresa and Thomas "Be right back" She tells me

Y/N POV:

I leave Newt at the table to go confront Thomas. They both see me coming, They greet me with smiles.

"Hey," I say "I just came to say that Newt said he'll talk to Alby about showing me around with you for a job" I smile

"Great" Thomas says smiling, pretty sure he was okay with it

"Maybe I could join you guys" Teresa Chimes in "I mean I need one too, and I'll might as well make it easier on them"

As she spoke her words I felt a little agitated, I wanted it just to be me and Thomas on this.

"Sure," I said

"Great!" Teresa said Excited

I wave goodbye and walk back to Newt

"So Teresa is joining also"

Newt didn't mind, "I don't think Alby would care, that's fine" Neither did Alby apparently.