(A Short) Mystery Guy

Y/N's POV:

I was lying where I was supposed to be sleeping. I couldn't sleep at all. The noises in the maze made me stay awake with cold blood. My sleeping spot was near the maze doors. I would always hear something roll by and I would flinch a little each time. Clink clink clink... I would hear. Like gears. This time I decided to finally see what was out there. I sneakily got up and started to step around the other gladers who were around me. Some were snoring some were quiet. I finally reached the wall. There was a little glass window that was sort of dirty that I peeked through. I just stood there and waited. I didn't move until I heard that clicking and clinking noise again. Clink clink clink. I stood quiet and only let my breath interfere with the silence. I went pale and started to have sweat form on my forehead. My heart was pumping and I couldn't speak. I held my breath as the creature slowly went by. With the creature still in sight I felt someone come up and grab me on the shoulders. I let a little scream that made the person wrap his arms around me and pull me down with hands over my mouth. I knew it was a guy with how the mysterious person was built. I didn't try to struggle but relax. When the clink sound faded he let me go. I get up quickly and turn around to see who the guy was. It was...

AHHHHHHH! CLIFF HANGER!!!!! I'm sorry that it was short, but I wanted to make a cliff hanger sooooooooo, who do you think it was? Comment and you'll find out soon! I plan on updating again soon! So I hope you liked this little miniature cliffhanger chapter! And thanks for reading! Update soon! In the meanwhile guess on who you think it is! Bye, I'll update soon!