Toxic Fantasies (Kellin Quinn and Oli Sykes)

((Wrote this one a while back.  Edit's not mine! Found it, thought id use it c: ))

I sighed walking up to a random house in LA, California. A party was being held and someone invited us-Sleeping With Sirens-among a few other bands. I hoped this was it because we didn't drive almost 2 hours for nothing. The door knob turned and I almost lost my shit. It was him, standing before me in a Drop Dead muscle tee and a pair of jeans, looking hot as fuck. My eyes locked onto his biceps, he had gotten way bigger over the years. Damn, Oliver Sykes' had been working out. He rose a brow as he noticed me staring and I rolled my eyes. "Get out of the way, Sykes." I knew this wasn't even his fuckin' house. "Blocking the goddamn door.." I mumbled as the band followed me in and I barely heard Oli mumble a curse word back as we made it inside. The house was full and music blared all around. We found the dude serving alcohol in the kitchen and I grabbed a plastic red cup. I took a long drink, looking around. I noticed the guys from Asking, Black Veil Brides, Pierce The Veil, Of Mice and Men and of course, Bring Me and of course there were other randoms, groupies, fans and their friends. My gaze caught Oli again and I blushed, turning away. No, I didn't have a crush on him. I was sure Oli had a girlfriend and I was married but there was always those thoughts in the back of my mind. What if he was bisexual too? And we could actually stand each other.. What could happen between us? Say in another universe, that was the case and we met under other circumstances. Would we work out or fall apart? Most importantly or least importantly.. how would the sex be? I bit my lip hard, fantasizing as I checked out the singer's body again. I could so run my tongue down his chest and fuck check out that ass.. holy shit. Fuck, he has such a nice ass. "Kellin! Earth to fuckin, Kellin!" I blinked a few times, the music along with Justin's voice bringing me back to reality. "Damn, Kellin, where'd you go of to?"

Oliver Sykes land, you? "Nowhere." I rolled my eyes. "What's up?"

"We're going to play beer pong, you coming?" I shook my head and broke away from the group. "Nah, I'm just gonna drink, you go ahead." I had taken another cup as I pushed through the crowd and headed up stairs to see what was going on up there. I noticed several people, drinking, dancing, talking, fucking.. of course the same thing going on downstairs. I took a few mouthfuls of my drink as I leaned against the wall and I gaze back through the railing of the stairs to try and find Oli. But he was gone. Fuck, where did he go? I needed my eye candy tonight. Ok maybe I did have a tiny crush on Oli Sykes but it wasn't like it would go anywhere. I stayed against the wall, drinking and messing on my phone. Parties just weren't my thing anymore. I had only come because someone said Bring Me would be here. After about an hour, I had finished off my first cup and was almost done with the next when I had to pee like hell. Fuck. I left my spot on the wall and pushed through some more people in search of the bathroom. I finally found one in a bedroom and I was relieved when it seemed to be empty. I made my way over to the bathroom and opened the door, standing right by the toilet, obviously peeing was Oli... my eyes widened and I left the room in a hurry. "Sorry!" I called, hearing Oli curse. I waited by the wall until he was done and the door swung open. "Get a nice look?" Oli smirked, leaning in the doorway and he was obviously drunk by the looks of it. I blushed, watching his face and rolled my eyes pushing past him and into the bathroom I closed the door and walked over to the toilet. "Yeah, I saw you staring at me earlier, Quinn.. with that funny look in your eye." I swallowed, finishing up in the bathroom and walked over to the sink to wash my hands. "Like you're interested in me or something." My heart was racing as I walked over to the door and I hesitated as I opened it, Oli was leaning against the wall and he turned, a smirk still on his face. "So, are you?" I began walking towards the bedroom door but paused when I heard his next words. "Because I might be interested in you." There was no way, no fucking way he could be serious. I turned to him, pushing my hair out of my face so I could see him in the dimly lit room. "That got your attention, huh, Love?" My eyes widened and I bit my lip hard, that accent as hot as fuck. "Ya know, why don't you do me a favor and close that door?" He slurred and I hesitated. "And if I don't?" Oli smirked, walking over to me. "I'll do this." He had me pinned against the wall in seconds and his tongue was thrust down my throat in one. I heard the door slam and he held me tight in his arms, kissing me passionately. I struggled a bit to keep up with him as he kissed me roughly, biting at my lips and soon his hands were wandering along my skin, lighting me on fire. He was such a good kisser. I moaned into his mouth as he rubbed his tongue against mine and he pulled back, smirking as he lifted his shirt off and soon got rid of mine. The world was a blur as he picked me up, my legs wound tight around his waist and he connected our lips again. His hard-on pressed into my own, causing me to moan again and he began rolling his hips into mine. Holy fuckin shit he was so big.

He began kissing along my jaw and down my throat, soon down my chest and my eyes widened as he palmed me through my jeans. I moaned again and looked down at his smirking face. He undid my jeans and slipped a hand inside. I could feel his hand slip underneath my boxers and soon he grasped me and began pumping me slowly. Holy shit. "O-oli.. fuck.." I couldn't believe this was happening right now. He pumped me for a good few minutes and soon pulled my pants down and his mouth was wrapped around my cock. My hips bucked and I closed my eyes tight as he began to suck me off, moving his head up and down my length. I laced a hand through his hair, moaning. "Fuck, Oli.. please.." I begged, wanting my release but once those words left my mouth he pulled back. I almost whined and he chuckled, shaking his head. "Calm down, Love, you'll get to come." He grabbed my chin, kissing my lips deeply and I heard the unzipping of jeans and shrugging of clothes. I was picked up again and soon felt two fingers being pushed past my entrance. I sucked in a sharp breath as he began moving them in and out slowly. "You're really fuckin tight, Kells.." He whispered into my ear and he bit lightly at my earlobe, his fingers moving faster and he flexed them, stretching me some before removing them all together. His fingers were replaced by his cock and he wasted no time shoving it into me. I cried out and Oli hushed me as he slid all the way in and he paused so I could get used to him. "You good?" He asked and I nodded. He started off slowly but gradually got faster and harder and soon he was slamming into me. I wrapped my arms around his neck tight as our hips met in the middle, my breathing ragged and Oli was panting as well. Damn, he felt so good. I moaned loudly as he hit my prostate and his hand was wrapping around my cock again. "This what you want, Kellin?" He breathed, pumping me in time with his thrusts and groaned as he only got faster. His hand running up and down my length and he ran his thumb over my slit, causing me to moan even louder. Fuck I was gonna come. He continued to do this as he pounded into me. "Come on Kellin, come for me.. come for Oli." He whispered and soon I was spilling over his hand. "Good boy." He hummed into my ear and continued thrusting, letting me ride out my high and I felt his release soon after, moaning at the pleasure. He slowed his thrusts and soon pulled out all together. "Fuck, Kellin.." He breathed and collapsed onto the bed. I walked over to join him and was surprised when he pulled me close. "That was so fuckin' good." He ran a hand down my bare chest. "I'm here whenever you need me.." I heard him chuckled and he grabbed my chin to kiss me again. "That's what I was hoping for." He kept his gaze on me for a bit and I watched his eyes close slowly. I allowed mine to travel over his tattoos and I wondered if he'd remember this in the morning. I didn't care too much cause my fantasies fuckin came true for a night and I wasn't complaining. What Katelynne doesn't know can't hurt her.