Moving On (Ben Bruce and Andy Biersack)

((Took me a good few hours to write this.. hopefully it isn't total sh*t. Brusack= Ben Bruce+Andy Biersack, hehe, loved this pairing.))

We were on our way to our next tour destination when the worst just had to happen. The bus broken down. "Hey, Benny wake up." Danny said poking me awake. I waved him off not wanting to wake up. "What is it?" I asked turning over. "The bus is broke down, mate." James called, walking out of the shower in a towel. "Fucking hell, how are we going to make it to LA?" I asked, rolling out of my bunk and looking up at him. "I called Biersack, they're on this tour too remember and thank God they're slow." He said, repacking all of his clothes and things. I cringed just at the mention of Andy's name. I've had the hugest crush on him for a while now. Ever since we met them there was just something about him that took my breath away. "Stop daydreaming, Ben, get your stuff together they'll be here in an hour." Right. I got to my feet then and got dressed, skipping a shower for now and began packing up my things.

We ran around the bus getting everything together and then all got off at a gas station and waited for their bus to pull up. My heart was already racing and they were nowhere near us. "Are you alright, Ben?" Danny asked, I nodded holding my bags close. Of course I was ok, just going crazy over a guy I shouldn't be in love with. "I'm fine." I rolled my eyes, checking my phone and updating twitter.

"Had to hitch a ride with BVB, this should be interesting. ;)"

It should be interesting indeed, I swallowed as their bus pulled up and screeched to a halt in front of us. I sucked in a breath as the door opened and we were waved inside by the bus driver. "Well damn this is only the second show." CC called, "your bus didn't last too long did it?" Andy smirked at me and I blushed lightly, smiling. "Hell no, we were sure it was ok this morning too." I greeted him and we were directed to the extra bunks in the back. After getting everything settled I went to join the guys up front for a beer. "There's Ben!" Danny yelled, holding up his drink. I smirked and turned as Andy handed me drink. "Here ya go." He smiled and sat down. I noticed all the seats were taken except the one next to Andy, fuck. I sat down next to him and they continued their conversation.

"So how are things going with your girl, Biersack?"

Oh we're talking about relationships great.

Andy shrugged and shook his head, taking a sip from his drink. "What happened, Andy?" Ashley asked, apparently he hadn't updated his bandmates on his relationship either. "Uh.. well Juliet broke up with me." He shrugged, I blinked looking over at him sympathetically. "Damn." CC said, "like when just now?" Andy nodded, "yeah before the first show actually." He took another long pull from his drink. "Wow, I'm sorry, Andy." Danny commented. "We'll find you someone better." I said, smiling over to him. He smiled back and my heart skipped a beat. Damn, that smile was gorgeous.

"Thanks man."

"Yeah we could go out after the show." James suggested, we all nodded. "Of course." Ashley said. I sighed, maybe I'd have a chance now. But Andy wasn't gay although that smile suggested otherwise. But maybe he was just being nice. I mean we are friends. Somehow, some way I'll tell him how I feel.

A few hours later and we were there and helping BVB unload, our bus would be here shortly so we could set up after them. I stood in the dressing room with the rest of AA wondering how to tell Biersack how I felt for him. I sat on the couch, running my hands through my hair. "Ben, what's up?" Danny asked, coming to sit next to me. "You've been out of sorts ever since we met them earlier today." I shrugged, sighing. "Oh is it, Sam? You miss her?" My girlfriend, now ex, broke up with me a while ago. I shook my head, turning to him. "Danny I need some advice.." I began. "Alright, what is it? You aren't planning on asking her to marry you are you?" I shook my head immediately. "Hell no."