one

characters:
gabrielle (gabi) white as andrea russet
alexis (lex) moore as olivia holt
the boys as themselves
_______________________

•gabi

"gabi come on please go to magcon with me!" by best friend lex screamed at me. she's been talking about whatever magcon is for the past hour.

"lex I don't even know what it is." i laughed.

"it's a group of guys who do meet and greets and so funny stuff. and did i mention they are really hot?" lex said basically drooling.

"what do i get out of this?"

"you'll make your best friend very happy?" she said as more of a question.

"fine." i gave in. if i didn't I wouldn't hear the end of it.

-

magcon.

lex woke me up at 4:30 am. she says we need to be the first in line, but what's the point? everyone who bought a meet and greet ticket meets them.

i finished the last of my makeup and I was finally ready. my hair was straight and my outfit was cute. i put a hat backwards on my head and i was ready to go.

lex had a shirt on that had the blue eyed boys face on it with light wash high wasted shorts like me. she put on her converse and checked her makeup, then we were out the door.

"i can't believe this! im actually going to meet them!" she squealed.

"i can't believe you woke me up at 4:30 and now we're driving to some venue at 5:50. lex it's too early for this shit." i laughed.

"i know i know. thanks again for coming with me." she smiled at me.

"uh did i have a choice?"

"nope" lex said popping the 'p' causing us both to laugh.

about 30 minutes later we got there. we parked in the parking lot and got our bags with water and food and money and went to the line. there was literally no one in line.

"lex are we at the right place?" i asked her.

"yup, but we're like 9 hours early. people probably won't start to show up for another hour and a half." she said and i swear, my eyes almost popped out of my head.

"why did you make us leave so early then?" i said. well, yelled.

"oops." lex laughed.

"so what are we supposed to do until then?" i asked.

"i don't know, wait." she said sarcastically.

i rolled my eyes at lex. she always tricks me into stuff that im not aware of.

"gabi im sorry. but these boys are my life. i really want to be front row and meet them first."

"it's okay. but I thought it started around like 9." i asked confused.

"no it starts at 3." lex said happily.