five

i woke up to the boys yelling around 6 am.

"HAWAIIIIIIIIIII" nash yelled.

today we head over to hawaii for a meet and greet over there. we also get to spend a couple extra days there, because, well, because its hawaii.

i got up and put my hair up into a messy bun. since were going to be on a flight, i decided to wear nike shorts, a t shirt and flip flops. i pack all of my stuff into my suitcase and throw it on the bed.

cameron hasnt been in here all morning, but i decided that i should just leave him alone for a bit. his girlfriend of 2 years was cheating on him for 6 months! but what does this mean for us? do i still try not to have feelings for him or what?

i open the door and go into matts room. all the guys were in here, including cameron.

"theres sleeping beauty." matt said with a laugh. i pushed his shoulder and made my way over to cameron, who looked out of it.

"how are you feeling?" i asked quiet enough so no one else would hear. he didnt say anything. he got up and walked into the hall.

i followed him into the hall. im not gonna be shut out by him.

"cameron you need to talk to me!" i yelled. i heard the boys get quiet. they were obviously listening.

"why? youre not my fucking girlfriend so why dont you just leave me the fuck alone! go back home why dont you! i dont need you!" he yelled back. it was dead silent. 

i didn't say anything back. i just turned and went back into the room with the boys. when i went back in all eyes were on me, but it stayed silent. 

i grabbed my phone off of one of the beds and went back into the hall, and into me and camerons room. i layed on the bed and stared at the ceiling. i stayed that way for awhile, until i was interrupted by the door opening. 

"hey gabi." i looked up and it was matt. he spoke gently. 

"hey matt. what's up?"

"nothing. but we're just gonna be leaving soon, so i just wanted to come get you."

"aw thanks matt, that's nice. but i'm honestly thinking about booking a flight back home." i said looking back at the ceiling. i felt the bed go down next to me. i looked to my left and saw matt also looking up at the ceiling.

"i definitely don't think you should do that. so what we all found out that you and cameron aren't actually dating? we don't care. we all think you're pretty cool." i smiled. 

"fine. but i'm gonna be hanging out with you a lot, just letting you know." i said and matt smiled.

-

"hawaii is even more gorgeous in person wow" i said to myself. 

the plane ride here was awful. cameron and i had seats next to each other and not a single word was uttered between us. 

we got to our rooms and once again, cameron and i had the same room, and only one bed. he put his stuff down and sat on the bed, scrolling through his social medias.

i ignored him and went to the bathroom to put on my bathing suit. it was a plain simple black bikini. when i came out of the bathroom i felt cameron's eyes on me, but i ignored it. i walked out the door and went down to the beach, which was right outside of the hotel.

i put out my towel and started to tan,but five minutes later the sun went away. i opened my eyes and saw a young teenage girl in front of me, blocking the sun.

"oh my god, it is you!" she screamed. 

"ummmm i don't know what you're talking about." i laughed awkwardly.