three

i woke up to the sound of someone saying "take the picture" then the snap of the picture being taken. i opened my eyes to see a bunch of boys in the room.

"goodmorning gabi" cameron said and i realized i was laying on his chest.

"morning." i smiled and he smiled right back at me. i got up from my spot on the bed and into the bathroom. when i shut the door i heard them talking about me.

"yo who is that? shes a dime." i heard one of the boys say.

"chill out bro thats my girlfriend." cameron said defensively. wow hes a good actor.

"well when your done with her can i have her?" another asked.

"what the fuck? no. shes mine so you can all back off. and you all can also get out of my room." cameron laughed.

"cam wants to get it with gabi." another boy said.

"shut up" cameron said and shut the door and i came out.

"well that was.. weird." he said and i noticed his face was red. he was obviously blushing from what they said.

"yeah." i agreed trying not to laugh at his red cheeks.

"im gonna get dressed then get some food. want anything?" i asked cameron and he shook his head.

i got dressed into a cropped tank top and ripped jeans. i grabbed my phone and money and left. luckily, there was a starbucks in the hotel.

i got myself an iced coffee and some cake pops. i know cameron said he didnt want any, but i still got some for him.

i got back and held out a cake pop for him.

"i got you a cake pop because you have to be hungry." i smiled and he looked up at me with a look of disgust.

"i said i wasnt fucking hungry. god." he said with attitude laced in his voice.

"someones on their period." i said and heard a girl laugh from his phone.

"whos that?" i asked him nicely and he rolled his eyes.

"my real girlfriend. anymore questions?" he asked annoyed.

"nope." i said quietly.

"babe i gotta go ill talk to you later. love you." cameron said then hung up. i grabbed my phome and coffee and walked out of the room.

"what the fuck is your problem?"

"nothing. nothing at all." i said sarcastically. he caught up to me and turned me around.

"you didnt actually think i had feelings for you? did you?" he asked and i stayed quiet.

"you did. well i dont." he said laughing. i ignored him and kept walking until i was out of the hotel.

ill be honest. i was starting to think he did have feelings for me. and i have feelings for him. the plane ride really made me connect with cameron. i guess he didnt feel the connection.

i was probably out walking for an hour. mainly because i got lost. but i finally made it back to the hotel. as i was in the hotel going up to the room, i took a deep breath.

i opened the door and cameron was sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. he stood up when i opened the door.

"where were you?"

"out." i said blankly.

"look im sorry it sounded rude the way-" he started but i cut him off.

"dont be sorry. besides it means nothing. this job means nothing to me except a paycheck." i said lying to him and myself.

"but gabi-"

"please just stop." i said quietly and he did. i grabbed clothes out of my suitcase and told him i was hopping in the shower. when i stepped in the shower i let myself cry. i miss my mom and lex.

camerons pov:

after gabi turned on the shower i hesrd faint cries coming from the bathroom.

i feel bad. i guess i did lead her on, but i have a girlfriend who i love. i barely know gabi. so the easiest thing is to act like an asshole so she wouldnt get feelings for me. but im not an asshole. its hard to be someone your not.

when she got out of the shower her face was red and her eyes were puffy.

i didnt say anything. anything i say probably makes her more upset. so i just laid down under the blanket, closed my eyes, and drifted off to sleep.