two

i opened my eyes. its sunday. 10:48.

i got up and changed into a pair of jeans and a black crop top. i put on black converse to complete the outfit.

i brushed my hair out and put it in a messy bun then did my makeup like usual.

"mom im going to meet megan. camerons manager, ill be back soon!" i call to my mom who replies with an okay and to be safe.

i get to the little cafe megan wanted me to meet her at. she wasn't here yet so i just sat at a table inside because its hot in LA.

after 5 minutes she walked in followed my cameron. great.

"hello gabrielle." megan said. i cringed at my name.

"please call me gabi." i said and she nodded her head.

"okay gabi. have you made a decision?"

"actually yes. i will take the job." i told her and she smiled.

"what job?" cameron asked.

she didn't fucking tell him.

"you didn't tell him?" i asked slightly annoyed.

"no i thought it would be a nice surprise." megan said and at this point i wanted to reach over the table and slap her. but i didn't.

"will someone fucking tell me!" cameron said a bit louder than before.

"cameron here is your new girlfriend. well fake girlfriend." she said and i felt so embarrassed sitting here.

"what? ew no. her? why couldn't you have picked someone hot?" cameron asked megan and i got very offended.

"excuse me?" i said with a lot of attitude and sass.

"you heard me." cameron smirked.

"both of you stop! cameron i don't care what you think of her and gabi you accepted the job. your first day of dating starts tomorrow. oh and gabi you will be going on tour with them, so make sure to pack your things." megan told us.

i glared at cameron then got up from my seat and walked out of the cafe. i was walking down the sidewalk when cameron called my name.

"where do you think you're going?" he asked.

"home." i said blankly and continued to walk.

he ran up to me and turned me around facing him.

"the meeting wasnt over. lets go." he said pulling me back to the cafe.

"cameron get off of me. i said im going home. i've had enough of you for today." i said and pulled my arm away.

"you wont be able to do this. you will ruin it for the both of us!" he yelled to me.

"watch me be able to do this. prick." i yelled back and continued walking to my house.

when i got home i started to pack my clothes. i tried fitting it all in one suitcase, but that didnt work.

megan texted me and told me that we have a flight tomorrow at noon. that means i only have today with my mom and lex.

gabi: lex come over. we need to talk and hang out.

lex: okay, ill be right over!

before i knew it, lex was at the door. i sat her and my mom at the kitchen table.