four

the sun shone through the window as i opened my eyes. i picked up my phone and looked at the time, 9:46.

i noticed that cameron wasnt in the bed next to me. i figured that he was just in the lobby at breakfast so i used this time to call lex.

"hello?" she said as she answered and her face was now on my phone screen.

"hi lex." i said blankly.

"oh my god, whats wrong?" she asked worriedly.

"lex i dont know if i want to do this anymore." i said looking down.

"what do you mean? what happened?"

"its just.. cameron has a girlfriend. like an actual girlfriend from back home and he told me that he doesn't have feelings for me, which i should've known but i'm starting to feel something for him. lex what do i do?" i asked lex as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"gabi i don't know. but i do know that everything will work out. everything happens for a reason. if cameron doesn't feel anything for you, thats his loss. you're an amazing best friend. don't cry. i love you and ill talk to you later, bye gabi." lex said. i said my goodbye and laid back on the bed.

another tear rolled down my face, followed by another, then another. wow i cant believe myself.. im actually crying over a boy..

just as i was thinking to myself, cameron walked into the room. he saw my tear stained face and then a look of worry washed over his face.

"gabi are you okay?" he asked me and i nodded my head.

"yeah im just- feeling homesick thats all." i said and got up and went into the bathroom for a shower.

after my shower i got changed into denim high waisted shorts and a greenish bluish crop top. i then crimped my hair then put on makeup. today is the first day of the meet and greets and everything.

i walked out of the bathroom and cameron checked me out. twice. then went back to whatever he was doing on his phone.

"ready?" he asked and i nodded. i grabbed my phone and we walked downstairs to the venue that was in the hotel.

when the boys did their thing, i sat backstage. there isn't really much for me to do, considering i'm not famous like them.

towards the end of their performances, cameron came backstage and pulled me onto the stage.

"so, this lovely lady right here is gabi." cameron smiled into the crowd and they went wild. "and gabi is my beautiful girlfriend, and i would really like it if you all could be supportive of us." he said smiling, and once again, the crowd went wild.

"you guys really are the best fans in the world. I'm so thankful for you!" he said and we walked off stage.

when we got backstage he pulled his hand away from mine and walked away. he left me standing there all alone.

"what was that?" someone said behind me. i turned around and it was a boy with light brown hair and brown eyes.

"oh uh i don't know." i laugh awkwardly.

"well we haven't really had a chance to meet. i'm matt." he said and held his hand out.

"hey i'm gabi." i smiled and shook his hand.

"are you coming out for the meet and greet?" he asked me and i shook my head.

"no i think i'm gonna go get something to eat. i want to let the girls meet cameron without his girlfriend looking over his shoulder."