Prologue

Tegan's P.O.V
February 2015

~~~

"Tegan, hurry up!" Liam demands from downstairs.

"I'm coming!"

It's like four in the morning and we need to head to the airport. We are flying to Australia to start their fourth tour. Romeo and I finally get the honours of singing our own original songs.

"Tegan you have five minutes or we're leaving with out you!" Louis threatens.

I grab my suitcase, running into the hallway, but immediately bump into Harry.

"You know you're wearing sweats and a t-shirt. It's February." He reminds me. "Grab a jumper!"

I push pass him, walking into his bedroom. I walk to his closet and begin shuffling through his hangers. I pull out a plain black jumper and pull it over my head.

"It looks better on me." I tell him, walking past him as he stand in the threshold of his bedroom.

Quickly, I get downstairs.

"There you are," Louis says, impatiently when I arrive to the kitchen.

He holds out a bowl of cereal for me and I take it. I set it down on the table, shoveling bits of Fruity Pebbles into my mouth.

"Tegan, you didn't brush your hair." Zayn points out.

I groan.

"Help, please?" I beg.

He chuckles, nodding. I quickly find my hair brush and a hair tie from my backpack, handing it over to him. He stands behind me, brushing my hair as I eat my cereal. He struggles to pull it into a low ponytail.

"That looks horrible!" Louis exclaims.

"Fine, then you do it!" Zayn shoves the brush in Louis' chest.

"I will," Louis replies, cockily.

Before Louis can even touch my hair, I throw my hands on my head.

"Stop! It's fine." I insist.

I pick up my bowl, walking to the front door, still trying to finish.

Where are my shoes!?

"Niall can you bring me trainers?" I yell. "And socks!"

I walk back to the kitchen, placing my bowl on the sink. I pour out the rest of the milk and quickly put some water in the bowl, rinsing it out.

"Here you go," Niall said, coming beside me.

He hands me my black trainers and a pair of his socks.

"Niall, these are your socks."

"I couldn't find your's! Your room is all complicated." Niall defends himself.

"Whatever. It's fine." I sit right down on the kitchen floor, pulling the socks over my feet.

"Where's Tegan?" Liam asks, frustrated.

"There," Niall points to me on the floor as I pull on my converse.

"Come on, let's go!" Liam comes behind me, putting his hands under my armpits and pulling me to my feet.

"I thought Harry was supposed to be bad cop." I mumble.

"Very funny," Liam sarcastically laughs behind me.

"Where's my suitcase?" I ask, putting my arms out, so I can't go outside.

"In the car, now go!" He pushes me further.

We walk out to the car that is already loaded with the other boys and their belongings.

"When Tegan wears your jumper." Harry teases from behind me.

"When Tegan wears your socks." Niall chimes in.

"When you have to do Tegan's hair." Zayn speaks as well.

"When it's four in the morning and you're about to kill One Direction." I remark.

Well, we're on the road again.

~~~

and I'm back!

here's the first little bit of the sequel to "Promise Me"

my dad just punched my build a bear

it's about to go down