oh baby

Tegan's P.O.V
March 2015

~~~

Lexie Alexandra Payne

Dylan Tyler Payne

That's it! I'm a genius! These are perfect names for Penelope and Liam to name their twins! I'm currently sitting on my bed in the hotel room, with a notebook in front of me, trying to help pick baby names.

All down the notebook are ideas for boy names and girl names, but these last two were my favorites. Liam and Pen are at the hospital right now for a check up. They already know they're having one boy and one girl. Pen is about six months along in her pregnancy. That's not much longer before I become Aunt Tink!

A knock came from the door that divides girls' room from the boys' room.

"Come in," I call, staring at my handwriting on the notebook. Louis opened the door, and peaks his head around. "Louis!"

"Hey, Tegan." Louis replied, shutting the door behind him, and walking over to me, slowly.

"Is something wrong?" I ask, sitting up, and putting the notebook down. Louis sits beside me.

"What's this?" He asks, gesturing to the notebook.

"You can look!" I excitingly shove the notebook in his hands.

His eyes scanned down the paper, and a frown covers his face.

"I like the last two, what do you think?" I ask him.

"Oh, Tegan, come here." Louis sets the notebook down, and opens his arms.

I crawl to him, he wraps his arms around me, and pulls me into his lap. I wrap my arms around his waist, and lay my head on his chest.

"Louis, you know I love you, and your hugs, but what's going on right now?" I ask, worried.

I mean Louis and I haven't spent a lot of time together lately, but this was freaking me out.

"Liam called me from the hospital," Louis began, slowly. "Pen's ultrasound was-wasn't good." I felt Louis shaking his head.

"What-what do you mean?" I swallow.

"They lost one of the babies." Louis shares, quietly.

"What?" I gasp, tears coming to my eyes.

"It was the little girl," Louis whispers, his voice cracking.

I look up at Louis. His eyes are glossy as well.

"Liam was so excited, he's been dragging me to baby stores, just to look. He gets so excited he makes me hold his hand." Louis chuckles, half heartedly.

"Are they here yet?" I ask, wiping my eyes with the back of me hands.

"No, not yet."

"I just want to give them both big hugs." I sniffle.

"Me too," Louis sighs, scratching my back, lightly.