Signing

*Flashback*

Tegan's P.O.V
November 2014

~~~

Saturday

"I'm Tegan Swallows!" I announce, then pointing my finger to Romeo.

"And I'm Romeo Fitzroy!" He gestures his arms out. "And this,"

"Is our new EP called Midnight Curfew!" We announce together.

"Buy Midnight Curfew digitally through iTunes, Spotify, you name it! Snatch a copy at your local music store, Target or even Walmart." Romeo lists, using his fingers to gesture.

"We just want to say thank you for all your support and we're so excited to see and meet you during One Direction's On the Road Again Tour!" I exclaim.

Romeo slings his arm around my shoulders, turning his head towards me as I talk.

"That's all for now!" Romeo says, blowing a kiss to the camera.

"Farewell!" We both wave.

"Yeah, yeah that cut was good! Maybe let's do it one more time, but Tegan look at Romeo more fondly and Romeo pull her closer to you." The director explains.

"Got it," he nods.

We do the take again, which ends up being a couple more times until it's to our director's perfection.

~~~

Wednesday

We're in London for a signing of the lads's new biography. Romeo and I are sitting at the end of the table signing for our EP.

"Hi!" Romeo greets a fan who's carrying her copy.

"Can you say "Hi Elizabeth"?" The fan asks, holding her phone out.

"Sure!" Romeo agrees. "Hi Elizabeth! I hope you get to come to tour. Maybe I'll get to meet ya, maybe not!"

She giggles, placing her copy down. We both sign. My signature is simply 'TJS'.

"Tegan could you write your favourite track from Four on it?" She asks.

"Course!"

Holding the sharpie, I write "Clouds", drawing a little cloud doodle next to it.

"Thank you so much!"

Romeo is already talking to the next fan, posing for a selfie with her.

The signing lasts for most of the day. Fans ask for hugs, pictures, small writings. Some fans bring gifts. One gift I'm pretty excited about, is a scrapbook a fan gave me. I'm excited to look through it!

~~~

Thursday

"Tegan," Zayn approaches me. "I wanted to talk to you about if you planned on signing a contact with Simon."