OTRA

*Present Time*

Tegan's P.O.V
February 2015

~~~

"Tegan!" Romeo exclaims, engulfing me in a hug. "I've missed you so much!"

"I hope so!" I wrap my arms tightly around him. "I missed you!"

We hug for awhile until Louis starts clearing his throat obnoxiously. Romeo and I pull away, and I smile at the boys, innocently.

"That's enough," Harry instructs, sternly, but I can see the amusement in his eyes.

Zayn is hugging Pepper, her arms wrapped tightly around his neck. Niall is hugging Cammie. Gulliver and Essex are chattin' Liam's ear off.

"You know, I'm only yanking ya leg, Romeo! Come here!" Harry holds his arms out to him.

~~~

"Tegan," hands shake my shoulders.

I turn slightly. I don't want to wake up yet.

"T, it's time to wake up. We've got rehearsal."

I open my eyes, squinting to see Romeo standing over me while I'm sprawled on the sofa.

I groan, covering my eyes with my forearm.

"You're so cute." He mumbles.

I sit up, standing and walking to the hotel bathroom.

"We're here, so stop having sex!" Louis' voice yells.

I shake my head as I search for my toothbrush.

A knock comes from outside the door.

"Come in," I try to say, but it's muffled from my toothbrush being in my mouth.

"Oh, my God she's sucking his dick!" Harry panics.

"Sucking who's dick?" I hear Romeo ask.

"Ooo, she cheatin!" Niall laughs, hysterically.

I spit the foam out of my mouth and open the door. I look at all six lads, disappointedly. They all throw their heads back, laughing their asses off. I shake my head.

"We're not dating." I remind them.

"Exactly," Romeo agrees.

He walks towards the bathroom.

"We're only friends." He walks passed me, ruffling my hair.

Harry raises his eyebrows.

"Shut up," I mouth, turning away from him.

I walk away from the bathroom, approaching Zayn, then wiping my mouth on his t-shirt.

"What the hell? I didn't even say anything!"

"I guess you've got yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time." I shrug.

~~~

Romeo and I's concerts now are a bit different than previous tours. It's been absolutely exhilarating to sing our original music.

"Ello loves!" Romeo waves as he walks on stage. "You guys sound amazing tonight!"

He pauses, allowing them to make some noise.

I walk out behind him.

Tonight, we're wearing colour coordinated outfits. We're both wearing purple sweaters. He's wearing yellow fitted trousers while I'm wearing black and yellow plaid trousers. We're both wearing white trainers. Romeo's got some silver necklaces while I'm wearing a yellow beanie as an accessory.

"Let's jam to Midnight Curfew, yeah?" I say into my microphone.

Two microphone stands are already adjusted for us. We both secure our microphone before sitting down at the piano bench that's centered in the middle of stage for us.

It's a bit nerve racking to be singing and playing in front of an entire arena, but we do enough rehearsals that you're prepared for the performance.

The first track was written all by Harry and he gave it to us. I begin playing the piano.

"I feel in love with a
beautiful girl
and she still takes
my breath away," Romeo sings.

I've fallen in love with the way the piano sounds in this song. My piano skills have obviously strengthened.

Last year, I took piano lessons four times a week. It was draining at times, but I appreciate having the skill now.

"'Cause I love you," I join Romeo.

"More than you think I do," he sings alone.

"And I love you," we repeat it together again.

"Now you don't want me to,"

After the chorus, I sing my verse. The song is so beautiful. I'm extremely appreciative Harry gave it to us. It's been massively popular.

"And I know that it
sounds so wrong
And you've heard
all this before
I didn't come back
and I wasn't there
I won't trouble you
no more,"

That is my favourite part of the song. The way Romeo and I's voices blend together while singing it, makes me feel like I'm a part of something.

I know it's definitely not the style of music that stimulates Romeo's creativity, but he performs it well.

This song was a brilliant choice for our first track. The title Midnight Curfew even kinda symbolizes young love.

This is obviously a love song, but the lyrics "when you left, it was the end of my world/ 'Cause I never got to say/ That I love you" foreshadow that the love didn't last forever. Obviously, that's very relatable and common among my age group.

~~~

happy Easter everyone!

or should I say merry Easter 😒

it is snowing here

I want to color eggs like rn

but we don't have any boiled

so I'm coloring in a Potato head coloring book instead

~The Easter Bunny