Leather Jackets

Tegan's P.O.V
March 2015

~~~

It's disappointing that I have a new tour stylist. Since Penelope left to return to university, and now she's pregnant. I miss her being around, especially to make Liam smile.

"I'm gonna win! I'm gonna win!" I chant, moving my controller while pressing the buttons.

Harry and I are playing Mario Cart on the tour bus.

"Tegan, I've lapped you twice. I'm gonna win." Harry laughs.

"Damn," I sigh, dropping the controller into my lap.

"It's okay, love! We can play again." Harry ruffles my hair with one of his hands.

~~~

I'm so happy! Tonight, Romeo and I will finally be performing together.

I was sitting in my dressing room, while Mac applied makeup to me.

"Don't put so much on this time." I told him, scrunching up my nose.

"Okay," he chuckled. "I think you'll really love your outfit tonight."

We made conversation while he finished my makeup, and used a curler to give my hair beach wave effects. I waited patiently, playing with my metallic nails as he found my outfit for tonight.

"You're going to look amazing!" He shoved a grey dress into my hands.

"Just this?" I asked surprised.

"Yes! I have the cutest little black ankle boots to match it!" He exclaimed, running away.

I went behind my curtain to get dressed. The dress was really comfortable, and the style fit me perfectly. I pulled back the curtain, and Mac stood their holding out a pair of black ankle boots, excitedly. I took them from him, and sat in a chair. I put the boots on my feet.

"Any jewelry?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Nope," he answered, walking to my mirror to clean up.

"Okay," I said, slowly, standing up. "I'm just gonna go."

I left my dressing room and went backstage. Zayn was sitting back there on a sofa.

"Hey, Zayn!" I greeted, plopping down beside him.

"Hey, love!" Zayn looked up from his phone and smiled at me.

"I feel so naked." A chill went down my spine, causing me to squirm.

"You look nice." Zayn assures. "You know what would look badass?"

"What?"

"A leather jacket!" Zayn exclaimed, standing up. "I have one, come my child!" I laugh, and follow Zayn to the boys' dressing room.

"Hey Tegan! Hey Zayn!" The other boys greet us as they get their hair and makeup done. Zayn ran off somewhere.

"Get out of here, Tegan!" Louis teases.