1. introduction

Today was the first day of being the new student at a new school. We moved again for about the 4th time this year but apparently we are staying here In London. My parents go on business trips all the time and apparently London was the easiest place to live since its central to everywhere they go? I love them going away though because I get the house all to myself. Since I've moved a lot, I find it quite easy making friends but I still have the fear of going to a new school and just not fitting in. Since this new school doesn't have a uniform I decided to wear my black ripped skinny jeans, an off-the-shoulder top and some adidas superstars. I prefered that sort of look to skirts and dresses. I left my hair down, to wear it lies around my waist and put on my everyday make up: foundation, concealer, powder, mascara and lipstick. I took one last glance in my mirror before making my way downstairs. I picked up my key, knowing that my parents would be at work when I got back. "Mum, dad, I'm leaving" I shouted to my parents and they came to say bye. "Okay Vicky" "have fun today Victoria, make friends" my mum and dad said to me. I don't know why my dad always called me Victoria because I much prefered Vicky or Vic but I've got used to it after all these 16 years of living. I plugged in my headphones , listened to a few ed sheeran songs and soon enough I was at school. As I walked through the front gates I had all different kinds of stares at me. Some were welcoming smiles that I returned, some were curious wondering if I was new or not and some were dirty looks that I just completely ignored. I made my way to reception to pick up my timetable and hopefully someone to show me round. I was waiting in a really comfy chair as the women was on the phone until I heard my name being called " Victoria stonem", I quickly got up swinging my hand bag over my shoulder and walked towards the women smiling. "Here is your time table, as you can see you've got maths first and kaya here shall be your tour if that's okay with you" I looked at kaya, she was really pretty, dark brown hair, perfect figure, just really pretty in general. Plus she looked friendly so I smiled at her and nodded. We made our way out of reception and towards the lockers. "So Vicky, is it okay if I call you that? I better tell you some stuff about this school hadn't I?" "Yeah, I actually much prefer it to Victoria so thanks and sure" "okay cool" we looked at each other as if to say just listen, don't talk. Kaya began "so I'm kaya, you know that but I hang out with my friends; Shelley and Crystal most of the time but they are so so close so I'm glad I have you now haha. Anyway, I wouldnt say we are popular but we definitely aren't losers. Okay and them over there, are kind of the ones you don't want to get involved with." She pointed to a group of guys and girls dressed all in black sulking, I hummed in agreement. "Those are the so called popular girls, and to be honest you don't really want to get with them either" she said pointing to a few girls in low cut t-shirts and shorts that didn't even cover their arses. "But of course I can't stop you from being friends with who you want." I giggles as she stumbled on her words "kaya. I'm gonna hang round with you if that's okay" "phew! I thought I was being weird hahaha!" I just breathed a laugh as we walked into the hallway, but we glanced at each other and burst out laughing for no reason. I already love kaya. All of a sudden everything went quiet and there was whispering all around us like "omg they're here". I thought they were talking about us for a second but kaya pulled me to the side as if everyone had to make way for whoever was coming. Just as I thought that three smug looking guys began to walk through the hallway occasionally glancing at a girl who would squeel of something like that. I just breathed a laugh. "So kaya, who are they? Everyone seems to be going crazy about them." "Well yeah haha! They are like the three 'famous' students in our school, it's hard to explain really. Basically, every girl has a crush on one of them but they take notice to no one at all, anyway thats Dylan O'Brien, ki Hong Lee and Thomas sangster" she said listing them in the order they walked. As they walked past me they glanced at me and Dylan smiled then carried on. "Girlll, you got Dylan to smile at you!" Kaya said excitedly and kinda jealous so I thought I'd play nice even though I knew I was lying "no, no. He was definitely looking at you". She giggled and blushed that was kinda cute, Im guessing she liked Dylan. "So, yeah I get they're good looking but I don't understand why every girl likes them?" I kinda question. "Neither do I to be honest Vicky, they've just got this effect of people, try not catch on, they don't have interest in any girls here". I looked at her and smiled showing her I was thanking her for everything she told me already and it's only been like 10 minutes and she understood and nodded. "Okay, well is it alright if I leave Vic? I'm sure you can find your and maths is just up this corridor, I will meet you in the cafe at lunch?" "Yeah sure, thanks kaya" she smiled at me and left. I found my locker pretty easy. I was the last one in a row of lockers and the one next to mine had been spray painted Matt black what actually made it look so much better to scummy silver. I put my bag in my locker and made my way to maths.