lunch

It's been a few days since Thomas stayed at my house. The day we last spoke was the day he stayed at mine, basically we finished the day by eating pizza and watching films. He went back home since him and his family apologized to each other but I offered the spare room if he needed it or just wanted to stay for some reason. Over the weekend I hung out with my girlies, we went shopping and I brought a lot of clothing, mostly just comfortable clothes like Nike hoodies and sweatpants. I also got a lot of pink(the brand) sports bras that are great for lazy days. I had already spent a Shit tonne of money so I asked my parents to transfer some more money into my bank which they obliged kindly. Today was Tuesday, only the second day in the week but it was going soo slow. I had kinda missed talking to Thomas, he was good company but didn't seem like he wanted to talk to me anymore.

Pushing my thoughts out of my head I rolled out of bed slipping my feet into my white fluffy slippers. I grabbed my dressing gown and made my way to the bathroom. I took a quick shower to wash my hair and then brushed my teeth and swashed mouth wash round to make my mouth extra minty. After that I went back to my room. I walked up to my warbrobe, it was a warm day by the look of the blue sky. I picked out a cropped black halter neck top to match with a black skirt that had a white pattern on it. To accompany that I dug out my oversized light demin jacket and some black boots with a small heel. (Picture) Before I got changed I dried and straightened my hair and applied my makeup. Foundation, powder, blush and bronzer, brows, mascara and highlighter. I felt really summery today and plus apparently me and kaya are meeting up with Dylan, ki Hong and Thomas after school and I couldn't be bothered to redo my makeup for then so I will just do it all now. I soon got changed, all the while listening to beyonces album platinum from 2014.
I went downstairs and grabbed a bowl and filled it with gronala and yogurt. I munched on it going through my instagram. Once I had done I grabbed my keys and started walking to school. I was right, the weather was lovely.
"Vic, vickyyyy" I heard someone shouting my name from behind me. I looked back and saw someone running towards me waving both hands in the air to get my attention. Dylan. I chuckled and waved back and waited for him to catch up.
"Whats up dyl?" I questioned when he caught up and we started walking.
"Not much, you?" He answered looking straight ahead.
"Not much."
"So, you still up for coming out tonight with the others?" He looked at me waiting for a response.
"Should be" I smiled.
"Actually, yes definitely." I made up my mind that I wanted to.
"Good, not sure if Tom will be coming though" my mood dropped a little bit, he was my favourite to be honest.
"Oh , why's that?"
"Well the other day I was on the phone to him and he was with a girl, wouldn't tell me Who it was but he keeps going on about wanting to hang out with her again." Omg. I felt like bursting out laughing so I did , the God damn girl was me. Dylan looked at me oddly.
"Not that again," I got out while lauging.
"What? How do you know about that?" Oh Shit, whoops.
"Oh, erm, how do I know? Oh Thomas text me telling me it because you thought he was with Me" I fake laughed. I was so unconvincing.
"Oh okay" how the hell did he buy that. Oh well, gullible boy. I breathed the breath I didn't even realise I was holding.
"So you two are getting along better then?" He questioned.
"No, why?"
"Well you said he text you, last thing I knew was Thomas wasn't very fond of you," he chuckled.
"Whatever, I have my ways" I chuckled back.

When we got to school we parted ways as he went towards math and I went towards English. On my way there I saw Thomas but he hadnt seen me since he was on his phone. Just as I was walking past him I grabbed the collar of his t-shirt lightly and pulled him to the side of the corridor. As he was putting away his phone he looked at me from head to toe and back to my head again making me blush. He had a smirk on his face,
"Looking good Vic." I ruffled my hands threw his hair making it messier.
"So are you now" I smirked back.
"Thanks sweetcheeks" he stepped forwards flirting a bit. Silly boy.
"Look Thomas, I might of maybe almost told Dylan I was the girl on your end of the phone the other day." I grimaced waiting for his response.
"What? Vickyyyy!" Thomas whined.
"Sorry i didn't mean to. He was going on about going out tonight and said you might not come because of this girl you was with so I laughed as was like 'not this again' and he asked how I knew so I made a bullshit excuse. Lucky that boy is gullible because I am one heck of a bad liar." I laughed and so did Thomas.
"Thats good, why don't you and kaya sit with us at lunch so she's not so awkward tonight. Obviously we've talked to you but never kaya," he offered.
"I would love to," I did a small curtsy as a joke and he smiled brightly.
"Good, see you then Vic, I'll text you."
English went pretty fast. I told kaya that we were sitting with the guys at lunch so she could get to know them a little and she seemed excited, probably because she had a giant crush on Dylan. We felt kind of bad that we were leaving crystal and Shelley but kaya was a lot more laid back and if we had invited the other 2 then our group would make 7 of us which was just too much. Maybe next time. The rest of The day up until lunch I was texting Thomas. We were keeping each other sane in boring lessons. I was glad we were talking again. The bell for lunch rang and I went to meet kaya outside her class. We walked to the cafe and she brought us both a slice of pizza and I brought us both a bottle of drink. She wanted coke but I wanted fizzy pineapple. After we brought lunch we walked to the field on a bench and sat down opposite each other waiting for the boys. Just as I was just about to take a bite of my pizza it was swipped out my hands. I angrily looked up to see Thomas taking a bite before handing it back. I looked at him in disbelief.
"Thomas , that's gross. Probably got your gross saliva on it," I exclaimed way more dramatic than needed and started to dab it with a paper towel.
"Drama queen" he mumbled and he plopped down next to me while Dylan sat next to kaya and ki Hong sat next to Dylan. I winked at kaya and she blushed.
"When will you two be friends, I'm routing for it." Dylan spoke, I just rolled my eyes. I should write I book 'the secret life of Thomas and me'. I really am a drama queen.
"So kaya, heard a lot about you." Ki Hong looked at kaya.
"All good I hope," she laughed.
"I wouldn't mind some naughty" Dylan smirked.
"Ew Dylan stop flirting" I exclaimed as we all just laughed. Everyone ate there lunches while making conversation, kaya fit in really well, everyone seemed to like her.
Just as I finished my pizza I picked up my drink only to get it snatched out my hand by Thomas.
"Mm fizzy pineapple, my favourite" he smirked taking a sip and giving it back to me. I hit his shoulder and groaned.
"You are a scav" I groaned.
"A what?"
"Scavenger" I growled.
"Well you're a -" Thomas was cut of.
"You two are like an old couple." Dylan. Of course. I rolled my eyes and went along with it.
"Oh Thomas, my love, have my drink, you aren't a scav, you're worthy of my drink." I spoke in an old-fashioned way. His eyebrows Shot up,
"Really?" He asked as his hand went for the drink.
"No."
"Dang it" he slouched.
"Just go get one," I moaned. Everyone else was in there own conversation at the moment.
"I can't be bothered."
"Omg Thomas your so lazy,"
"I dont see you getting up, you're just as lazy," the cheek of it!
"I'm not getting up because I've already got my drink" I ended up chuckling because the whole situation was kind of childish.
"Come with me then?" He questioned with a half smile.
"Euughh fine, guys I have to take Thomas to get a drink because he is so lazy" I huffed. They didn't even acknowledge what I said so we just left. We walked to the cafe joking about. When we finally got there Thomas got the drink and got me and him and cupcake to share. We walked back slowly sharing the cake.
"Do you want to come to mine after school before we meet the others?" I offered Thomas.
"I would love to" I smiled very brightly that made me happy.
"Yeah you can come and have a drink or something,"
"Thanks, I woudnt mind sleeping sometime soon, last time was fun." He chuckled.
"Making you fall out The bed, priceless" he was still laughing.
"Whatever, if you do you're not sleeping in my bed again. I must of been drugged up when I let you last time." I glared at him playfully.
"Oh come on, that's the whole part of our sleepovers" he moaned.
"Weve had one, thomas, one." I stated blankly.
"Fine, what's the whole point of our promise if we don't do anything?" He also stated blankly.
"What happens between us stays between us" I repeated.
"Thats it Vic" he smiled at me pulling out the puppy eyes.
"Oh fine whatever , nothing else." He chuckled.
"But I want my texts to come true" he laughed hard while I just pouted.
"You mean sexts?" I glared.
"Potato, potarto" he shrugged and now it was my turn to laugh. When we got back to the bench the three started glaring at us.
"Where did you go?" Dylan asked suspiciously.
"We told you but you wouldn't listen I'm not repeating myself" I laughed. After that we started making plans for later. We were going to meet at Dylan's house , Thomas was going to drive me and kaya to his house at 6 and I would come home at about 10. The rest of the day went pretty quickly before I went to meet Thomas to go back to my house.

Guyyyss, I wanted to get to 200 reads with my last chapter but I got almost 300:))) sorry If these are bad, you should tell me some ideas and if I am going to quick or slow with Vicky and Thomas's relationship.