dares

Thomas had come back to my house and we were sat on my bed against the head board sipping on our cuppa teas. We were talking about our past, good and bad, stuff we want to experience again and stuff we wish we could forget. It was strange how comfortable i felt around Thomas even though we haven't been friends long. The others thought we hated each other yet we sat on the same bed, alone enjoying each others company.
"Do we really have to go tonight? Can we not just stay here?" I whined as I set down my empty cup.
"I wouldn't mind love but wouldn't it be a bit weird? The both of us not going?" Thomas half smiled at me then set his mug down also.
"Dont you think its weird how we hide our relationship?" I scooted a little closer to Thomas as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me so I was almost on his lap.
"Eh, not really. It's fun," he chuckled a little.
"I suppose it is, its funny when we argue and they try make us be 'friends'" I also chuckled resting my head on Thomas's chest.
Thomas began to play with my hair, twisting it through his fingers and attempting to braid it. He gave up and ending up massaging my head. I groaned in pleasure as he moved his hands from my head down my neck and the top of my back then up to my head again. (If anyone has ever done this, you know it's the best feeling ever!!) I subconsciously sat up and turned around, my knees each side of Thomas's hips, me resting on his lap. I leaned my forehead on his and closed my eyes. My hands resting on each one of his shoulders and his on the small of my back.
"That relieved all my stress Tommy," I peeped one eye open to see Thomas with both his eyes closed also. His mouth slightly open, causing his hot breath to hit my face. Mine probably doing the same to him.
"Your welcome love" he groaned as if he had just woken up. I loved his accent, so deep and British. My eyes kept diverting to his lips, for some reason I really wanted to kiss him. I got 'butterflies' thinking about it, even if it sounds cheesy. I decided against it sighed.
"You alright Vicky?" Thomas questioned in a concerned voice. I wanted to melt, I am actually disgusting myself with my feelings right now. I opened my eyes again and saw him looking at me, in my eyes.
"Yeah, I guess. I bet to get ready, it's 5:30." I opted to kiss his nose instead of lips and attempted to get up off his lap. Attempted.
I was soon pulled back to completely lie on top of Thomas. His arms wrapped around me tightly securing me to stay there.
"Thomasss" I moaned while laughing , patheticly trying to get up.
"Vickyyy" he moaned back pulling me closer to him. He began to roll over so I was on the bottom but he took his weight off of me briefly so he didn't crush me. He continued to role so he was on bottom again. Soon as he tried to roll he made us fall of the bed.
"What the hell were you trying to accomplish sangster" I glared before bursting out laughing.
"And let go of me already," I exclaimed as I realised I was still in his grip. He was also chuckling the whole time.
"God Vicky, you have got to stop falling out of bed" he laughed.
"What the hell Thomas! I wouldn't of if somebody let me go when I tried to" I plied his hands off of me as I began to walk to the bathroom to freshen up. Of course Thomas followed.
"You can't even stay away from me for a solid minute can you?" I asked as I watched him sit on the lid of the toilet, using it as a chair.
"No, no I can't" he joined in.
I laughed and grabbed my vintage rose coloured lipstick and swiped my lips with it making them the exact colour of the lippy.
"What a pretty colour" Thomas observed my lips.
"So you wouldn't mind wearing it would you?" Thomas began to smirk but I just leaned down and kissed his cheek.
"God damn it Vic, I don't wear lipstick on my cheek, it's for the lips." Thomas moaned following me with his lips outstretched as if me wanted a kiss.
"Nu uh, suits your cheek perfectly" I smirked and tapped his chest in approval. He just groaned and told me to get it off.
"I will just get a wipe, sit down a sec" I pushed Thomas as he sat down. I walked over to my dressing table and grabbing a wipe. I felt Thomas's eyes on me like lasers. I turned around and sat right next to him. I gently rubbed his cheek removing all the colour.
"All done" I whispered.
"Thank you" he whispered back.
"Let's go, it's 6" I spoke after checking my phone for the time.