rain rain rain

My alarm went off at 7am. I groaned and pressed snooze for 10 minutes. As what felt like 1minute later my alarm went off again. One more snooze.  I thought to myself. Just as I closed my eyes I heard the door crack open but push away the thought and kept my eyes closed. I breathed in and out slowly relaxing myself until I felt the side of the bed that my back faced dip and arms wrap around my stomach.
"AAHHH" I screamed the loudest I ever had and began kicking and frailling my legs until I fell of the bed. My heart was pumping until I looked up at the bed and saw THOMAS. oh my God I forgot he was here. I feel like an idiot now. Wait, why was he in my bed, he's the idiot. I snapped out my thoughts to see Thomas burst of in a fit of laughter. He was rolling on his back struggling for breath. I couldn't help but join in, his laugh was pretty contagious.
"Thomas, what are you doing here? I almost died of fright" I asked still chuckling.
"Yeah , sorry about that. Um, I got some texts to say that there is a big storm coming so schools off. I looked on the school website and it is." He answered looking me straight in the eye.
"Yesssss" I smiled so brightly, glad to have a day off already. I went on my phone to turn off my alarm before it started blaring out again. I looked back at Thomas who was watching me intently from my bed. He patted the side beside him for me to come and lie. I only realised then I was still sat on the floor. I put my phone back on the dressing table and sat back on the bed looking at Thomas. He furrowed his brows and grabbed my waist so I lied down pressing against him. For a minute I just stayed there enjoying the heat that radiated off of his body. I could smell the deodorant he put on before he came in my room and I could hear his heart beat. It was nice until I remembered the texts. I tried to sit up but only to get a response of a groan and him tightening his grip around my waist.
"Nu-uh Thomas, let go" I chuckled.
"Why?" He groaned in a moany voice. I didn't answer but I ripped his arm off me and sat facing him. I watched as he peeled one of his eyes open to see me giving him a glare. He fake jumped and sat up looking back at me.
"What?" He questioned confused.
"Well 1. You're in MY bed, and 2. I've got a bone to pick with you" I glared.
"I'm in trouble aren't I?"
"Does Facebook ring a bell?" I bit the inside of my cheeks to hide the smile that wanted to appear so badly. I watched as a light pink shade of blush appear on his face and a shy smile make its way to display.
"You are so weird sangster" I stated.
"So are you" the cheek! How am I?
"Who was the one trying to sext huh? The one who claimed to not like me the other day to only be in my bed this morning? You! I am perfectly normal" I replied but chuckled so it made it look like I wasn't too bothered, everything I said was true but honestly I didn't care.
"Who was the one who touched up my leg in a detention trying to get me to like them? You! You're weird" Thomas said matter of factly sticking his tounge out at me.
"You started it all" Thomas mumbled. I had started it, whoops. I had clearly lost so I decided I would imitate what he texted me.
"Would you believe me If I said you were my first" I said in a really deep British voice. Thomas looked at me and burst out laughing.
"That was the worst impression I've ever heard and shut up, i dont Care what i texted" he looked at me and pointed in my face while speaking.
"Well I thought it was great."
"I'm going back to sleep, its a day off so I am using it. Also , im sleeping in  your bed Vicky." Cheek of it. I gave him a bed of his own but instead I just watched him get back under the covers while looking at me.
"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and made my way over the the window in my room. I opened it slightly to see massive downpours of rain. No wonder schools shut. I felt a body come up behind me and press against my back.  Strong masculine but skinny arms wrapped around my waist making me nervous. I felt his hot breath crawl down my neck which my every single nerve in my body vibrate, but somehow it still felt relaxing. I leaned my head back against his chest.
"I thought you were going back to sleep Thomas" I whispered. I looked up to see Thomas looking down at me sending even more chills down my spine.
"Not without you" he whispered back in a husky voice like he had just woke up even though we had been awake for a while now. I closed my eyes and nodded wearily. He took my hand and led me towards my bed.
"You know, I do know where my bed is sangster" I laughed a breathy laugh. He didn't answer he just got in my bed and waited for me to. I got in and we faced each other never taking our eyes away from each others. Thomas's eyes looked tired and dry but he didn't close them. I decided to turn around so I didn't have to look at him any longer. Sleeping sounded like a good idea actually. I felt tired so I shut my eyes and waited for sleep to take me. I felt Thomas's arms wrap around me again and pull me closer to him so we were spooning. I smiled with my eyes closed and I could tell he was doing the same thing.
"Thomas, we are just close friends, okay?" I told him, I didn't want to be in a relationship with him, we could just be very , very close friends. My other friends didn't have to know.
"I wouldn't want it any other way love." Well that was cute. Pretty sure Thomas could here my breath hitch but I didn't care.
"Everything stays between us, right?" I asked as I opened my eyes and turned my neck in Thomas's direction. He obviously felt me moving so he opened his eyes too. I saw a smirk appear on his lips for God knows what reason. I turned my head back and snuggled in one more time to get properly comfy.
"Everything" Thomas whispered in a dark tone as one of his hands left my waist as his finger connected with my thigh as he dragged it down slowly. I gasped and grabbed his hand and put it back on my waist, he just chuckled. So that's why he was smirking, dirty boy. I could feel his breath hitting the back of my neck and little quiet groans coming from his lips that just soothed me sending me off into another deep sleep.

A loud crash of thundered boomed through my ears waking me up. I opened my eyes to see a chest. Thomas's chest. Thomas was still in the exact same position but I had turned around. His arm was still draped around my waist and his other one was under my head. I was using it as a pillow. This was extremely cute. I looked up to see Thomas still asleep so I look in all his features. His hair was all over The place, it mostly covered his eyes. I brought up my hand and took my index finger and run it along his forehead collecting all the hair and pushed it back to see his face. His skin was pale but not pale so he looked ill. His eyes were quite far apart but it suited his face shape making him look cute. He had a little button nose and his lips were pulled into a little smile that made me really happy. I carefully turned around So I didn't wake him and grabbed my phone. It was almost lunch time so Thomas should wake up soon seeing as we didn't have breakfast. I saw some messages from kaya asking what I was doing today. I thought about what to reply. I couldn't tell her I was with Thomas since that would sound weird and we promised to keep everything between us to ourselves.
So I responded: 'not much, just lounging around by myself, don't feel too well. Glad schools not on.'
I felt Thomas stretch a little behind me so I turned my head in his direction. He looked hot as hell and I didn't care I was thinking that.
"Morning love" Thomas groaned in his deep morning voice. Nice.
"Its actually lunch time" I giggled.
"Well that was a good sleep."
"It was indeed" I agreed and looked back at my phone. I saw a message from Dylan which read: 'hey do you know where Thomas is? I knocked for him this morning and he wasn't at his house and he hasn't answered my texts.' Shit.
"Thomass" I dragged out the 's' so he knew there was a problem.
"Whats up love?" He questioned.
"Dylan knocked at your house this morning and you obviously weren't there and haven't answered his texts and he's asking me where you are."
He just started laughing. I shifted my body round to face him and glared at him.
"I'm serious thomas, I dont know what to say"
"Say that you don't know, from what Dylan knows, he thinks that we aren't even friends." That was true. Why would I know? So I replied: 'how would I know Dylan?😂 If you're really worried just call him.'
I told Thomas what I put and he immediately got a phone call.
"Hi mate" Thomas answered while putting it on loud speaker. I kept quiet.
"Where have you been? I was worried!" Dylan explained.
"I even texted Vicky" I almost laughed at that part but I bit the inside of my cheeks.
"Why would you text her?" Thomas chuckled.
"And I'm just at a friend's house. You don't know him." That was a good lie.
"I have no idea" Dylan laughed. I felt a sneeze coming so I tried to signal Thomas to put the phone down. He got the point.
"Dyl, got to go mate. Need a wee"
"Wait, do you want to go to to the movies tomorrow?"
"Dyl I really got to-" I cut Thomas off by my very girly High pitched sneeze. Whoops.
"So I don't know HIM huh Tom?" Dylan was laughing his butt off.
"Shut up" Thomas groaned.
"Soooo, who's the lucky chick who got laid last night?"
"No one got laid Dylan. She's a close friend, you don't know her." This was all very embarrassing.
"Okay mate. Whatever, have fun." Dylan spoke and you could here a smirk on his lips. Thomas hung up the phone and faced me.
"You idiot" he exclaimed and burst out laughing and so did I. I really was an idiot.
"That was close" I said while laughing. He just nodded as he was still laughing.
"Lunch?" I asked
"Lunch"
I conclude, Thomas is amazing.

So guys, hope you liked this chapter. A lot of Thomas and Vicky in this. Well the whole chapter is just them so yeah. Can I get this book to 200 reads after this chapter? Also, if you have any requests please to comment them:)