Facebook

I haven't been active for months omg, but I cannn explain for my very few reader lol. I lost my password and couldn't access my account for ages so I made a different account called neeewt . I have just started making a story on there & I will try to update both regularly!:)

I struggled through my bag trying to find my key. I pulled out just about everything hoping to find them but I couldn't. I shock my bag and heard metal chiming so they were definitely in there. I set my bag down on the floor and carried on rummaging through my bag until I found them. I made my way in the door , chucked my bag on the floor inside and dived on the sofa. What a day. All the questions asked by my friends after the Thomas incident tired me out so I decided to take a quick nap.

I woke up from the blinding orange Sun. The evenings sunset had started and the sun was so low and bright. I went to get my phone and I put the kettle on to make myself a tea. I texted my parents to see how their business trip was and they said it was fine but very busy. Then I went on Facebook and looked through my notifications. Dylan obrien, Thomas sangster and 10 others have sent you a friends request. I accepted all of them and liked Dylan's, Thomas's and ki hongs profile pictures. I set my phone down as the kettle boiled and made the tea. I took it to the sofa and as I waited for it to cool down I went on my phone again. Thomas had liked my profile picture back, I smiled. That's until I got a message.
Facebook messenger:
Thomas: hey
Me: hi
Thomas: you okay?
Me: yeah thanks, and you?
Thomas: I'm okay, quite bored
Me: thought you didn't like me
Thomas: I told you this morning otherwise
Me: what about detention today?😏
Thomas: what about it?😏
Me: don't try act like it didn't bother you, or if it did then you liked it! Because matter of factly, you told me to stop.
Thomas: no I didn't, I told you to stop playing with me, meaning teasing me. What's fun in The touch of a knee? Am I right?😜😏
Me: so what are you proposing?😉
Thomas: sex
Me: THOMAS
Me: wtf hahahahhaha
Thomas: I'm kidding
Thomas: but am I?
Me: I dont get you
Thomas: youve already got me x
Me: smooth
Thomas: like me in your bed x
Me: if you're trying to sext I'm not replying
Thomas: okay😂😂😂
Thomas: told you I was bored
Me: you're lucky I'm not telling the others 😂
Thomas: you wouldn't dare 😂
Me: dont underestimate me Tommy
Thomas: oh so it's Tommy now?😏
Me: has a nice ring to it dont you think?
Thomas: I can picture you saying it which sounds good
Me: what? You make no sense
Thomas: in your
Me: my?
Thomas: BED
Me: oh
Me: my
Me: God
Me: go away perve😂
Thomas: would you believe me if I said you'd be my first 😘
Me: maybe if I were going to do 'it' but we're not so bye
Thomas: I'm going to tell you a joke
Me: okay
Thomas: me and you are on a sofa in front on the tv, would you rather me have sky or virgin?
Me: okay Thomas 😂 I thought you trying to sext was bad but now trying to turn virgin media into some sexual joke is terrible
Thomas: 😘😘
Read at 20:55

What the hell just happened there? My mind shut off and all I could think of was food so I made some soup. I thought over our texting. I shouldn't of replied. What If someone finds out.
What am I going to say to him tomorrow.
So many thoughts were flying through my brain I almost past out. I decided to go for a walk. I put on some Nikes and grabbed my key and left. Since my parents were away I didn't have a curfew. I found my way to the park and walked around watching my feet as they stepped one after the other continuously. I looked to my left at the still lake. The lake looked beautiful with the reflection of The night sky. I was so lost in thought when I bumped into someone. Who the hell would be out this late in a park. It's gone midnight. I looked up continuously apologising.
"Sorry, God sorry, I wasn't looking where I was goi-" I cut my self off as I come face to face with the blonde boy who I had just been texting.
"Thomas?" I asked bluntly. He looked up from the ground and up until then I hadn't realised the expression on his face. He looked sad and lonely so I decided I wouldn't bring up anything to make it awkward like the texts.
"Are you okay?" I asked him generally.
"Yeah yeah I'm fine, got to go" he said really fast. Too fast. Something was wrong. Just as he past me I grabbed his hand and turned him around to face me.
"Thomas, please, I can see you're not okay," I pleaded. He sighed in defeat and looked at his feet.
"I got kicked out my house, I had a big argument with my parents and they think the only option to solve anything is to kick me out the house." He was still looking at his shoes. I realised my grip on his hand was still there so I took my other hand and lace my fingers with his. He looked at our fingers and smiled a little bit before looking at me. I looked back at him in sorrow.
"It's happened before?" I questioned softly.
"Many times" he sighed.
I thought about everything he just told me and wondered what he was going to do for the night. It really had me worried. I did have a free house, maybe he could stay with me. It's try least I can do.
"Hey Thomas, I've got a free house"
"It's okay, I will just stay at a bench, I always do so it's fine."
"I because you've stayed there before doesn't make it fine. Please come to mine, there is 4 bedrooms and like I said, its only me in the house, my parents are away for business." I tried to convince him. I squeezed his hand one more time before he looked at me and nodded and smiling.
We made our way back to my house slowly , our hands never separated. I thought of what happened between us earlier on the phone but never mentioned it. I suppose it's fun to have a friend you can have a joke with and be serious with. It's exciting. When we got to my house I showed him around quickly and gave him some joggers. Just as i was heading for my room he called my name.
"Vicky"
"Yes Thomas" I turned around just to see him right behind me. I chuckled from surprise.
"Thank you, for everything" he circled his arms around me. I was reluctant at first but soon melted into the hug. I rested me head against his chest listening to his uneven heart beat which made me smile. He was so warm I didn't want to leave but I was tired and we had school in the morning so I pulled away. We smiled and each other and bidded our goodnights. My head hit the pillow & I was out like a light. Today was eventful.