lunch

Up until lunch went pretty fast, In math, science and history I found out I have it with kayas friend, crystal, who is really great. I felt like I just clicked with her as soon as I started talking to her in maths. I feel like in the long run, I'm going to be closest with kaya but crystal just seems like I can trust her with anything, I don't know it's weird, since I've only known her a few hours. Anyway I've just come out of German class that was extremely boring since I hate the subject and kaya hadnt told me about anyone in this class yet so I just sat by myself. However, in every lesson all I've heard is girls whispering about Dylan obrien, ki Hong Lee and Thomas sangster. It's really starting to get on my nerves because if they won't show any interest in being friends or even acquaintances, why should I have to hear about them? Even crystal was talking about them, mostly ki Hong, and I think it was more to herself because she just left comments like "he's just so hot you know" and "his muscles are so perky" which just made me chuckle. I was quite looking forward to meeting Shelley, kaya and crystals other best friend because If Shes anything like the other two then it would be great! I stepped into the cafeteria I scanned my area to see if I could spot Any of my friends but it looked like they werent here yet so I just took a free table awkwardly and Got out my phone. I was scrolling through instagram, liking all my old friends posts when three lunch trays were placed down on my table. I sighed in relief as I thought I wasn't lonely and kaya, crystal and shelley were finally here until I looked up to see three, already familiar faces. Dylan O'Brien, ki Hong Lee and Thomas Brodie sangster. I was confused to say the least but I wasnt scared in the slightest. "Umm hello?" I said, making them know I was confused. "Oh hey, you're the new girl aren't ya?" Dylan asked. "Yeah, names Vicky" I offered everyone with a smile. Dylan sat oppersite me and gave me a sweet smile back and ki Hong sat next to him and also gave me a welcoming smile. I turned to Thomas who sat next to me, who looked bored as hell and gave him a smile but he didn't even have the decency to look at me. I just scoffed while ki Hong started "Thomas, don't be rude" "I'm not in the mood ki" Thomas moaned, "but we've got a guest; Vicky" ki answered, I felt kinda bad, Thomas was obviously in a bad mood so I didn't want ki Hong to make it any worse just because he didn't smile at me. "Exactly my point" Thomas blurted out. What?! Did he just say he had a bad mood because of me?! My neck practically snapped to look at him just to see him give me an evil look. I just breathed an airy, sarcastic laugh and turned back to the other two. "Look, Vicky just don't listen to him. Anyway, if you didn't know, I'm dylan, Dylan obrien, this is ki Hong Lee and that one is Thomas sangster." "Well Dylan, Dylan obrien I already knew since you are the most talked about Boys in the school?" I kinda questioned instead of stated. "Yeah, its weird you know, we get so many girls after us it just gets boring, some may say we are arrogant because we ignore most of them" he and ki Hong chuckled and so Did I a little bit having a peek at Thomas just to see him sloached back in his chair on his phone. "But that's why we came over to you Vic, you don't know us and won't treat us like we are royalty and I love that" Dylan stated, I couldnt believe how nice ki Hong and him were. "Like we obviously would like to be friends with all the girls who like us but they treat us so differently you know" ki sighed. "Well, guys, I'm blushing." I joked. "Can we please just leave?" Thomas spoke grumpily, in his british accent what was very pleasant unlike his personality. "Well actually we better had Vic, your friends are coming" Dylan pointed to them and they all got up and started to leave , ki and Dylan waving at me and I waved back. "Bye Thomas" I giggled as I knew I was annoying him and the other two laughed but he just huffed and walked away. I can't believe that they actually feel like that, they aren't arrogant at all, just some good looking guys.
Basically straight after they left kaya sat where Thomas sat, crystal sat oppersite and I'm assuming shelley sat next to Crystal. She was gorgeous! How are all my friends so stunning! Kaya was first to speak "Vic! What the hell we-" "okay, kaya, before you start, i want to introduce myself to shelley. I'm Victoria but I would rather Vicky or Vic" I gave her a sweet smile and she returned one. "I've heard! Well, seems like you've heard of me too but I'm shelley." After we introduced ourself they all bombarded me with questions. "What were they doing here?" "How do you know them?" "What was dylan saying?" "Do you fancy one of them?" "Why did you giggle to Thomas?" Okay that one finished it. "Stop! They just came over to introduce themselves and ki Hong and dylan were really nice. Thomas seemed quite rude so I didn't talk to him much since he basically told me I am the reason for his bad mood, haha! Like I care! No, I do not fancy any of them and I giggled to Thomas because I was annoying him with my kindness, okay?" Phew, that was a mouthful. After that we talked and talked until the end of lunch when I made my way to my locker. Im so glad they didn't realise I didn't eat at lunch. I've got this whole social anxiety and hate to eat around people so if anyone ever brings up me not eating I always have to say I just feel sick or some lame lie because I would much rather not discuss my fears and anxieties. As I got to my locker, I realised the locker next to mine, that I complimented belonged to Thomas. He just stood there leaning against his locker on his phone. Well I'm not taking away what I thought about the locker, I still think it looks awesome. I just slowly walked over there, knowing he hates me made me a little uncomfortable. As I got there he looked up at me , gave me the most dirty look and spoke "what?" What the hell? "What?" I questioned back. "What do you want?" "Mmmn I want to get in my locker" I smiled at him as I replied smugly. As I knew I could piss him off I thought I would play with the fact and use it against him. He just groaned and moved aside. I placed things in my locker , took out some others , closed my door and walked away. The day was soon over and I was making my way home. As I got home I ate an Apple and made a tea and went upstairs and lied on my bed. I got bored so I put on the movie "silver linings playbook" which is funny and romantically emotional. I watch it all the time and it helps me relax, although this time I couldn't. I know I shouldn't care but I just could not get over how much Thomas hated you.