The London Eye

I'm back again, whoop!

4 Midterms complete and all assignments up to date. I feel so free ... until late next week, urg...

Anyway, enjoy!

Fantastic 5: The Rise of the Silver Surfer | The Storm Ignites | The London Eye

Later on that day, the Fantastic Five group and the General were in a helicopter, on their way to the London Eye where the new crater could appear at any moment. Reed looked down at the London Eye they were approaching, "When he surfaces, you've got to move the fight away from the crowd." Talking to every one of his team.

"No, he's too fast to be contained." Johnny argued, glancing over his shoulder to the rest of the team, sitting up front with the pilot. The other four were sitting in the backseat, opposite the General were the seats looked at each other. "When I see silver - I'm hitting him."

"No, Johnny – you can't!" June was the one to speak up this time while completely forgetting that she was supposed to be giving him the silent treatment - her eyes narrowed slightly at his reckless behavior, unknowingly letting the worry project in her voice. Doesn't he remember what happened the last time he went after that Silver Surfer?

Johnny twisted in his seat a little, glancing towards her – he was about to assure her he'd be okay but Reed butted in first, saying something he really didn't like.

"You can't do that." Reed exclaimed, looking serious ... agreeing with his sister, "We've got to stick together with the plan and work as a team."

"Oh, so we're a team now?" Johnny scoffed loudly, "That's news to me."

Reed frowned, and so did June and Sue, "What are you talking about?" He questioned, not understanding the context of his words.

"You know what I'm talking about." The younger man backfired and just then, Reed and Sue knew exactly what had happened – Johnny must have overheard their conversation back in the lounging room of the Baxter Building. About them picking up and leaving at the end of this crisis with the Silver Surfer.

June was still confused, looking between all four of them actually – they all seemed to know what was happening, even Ben ... except her. "What the hell are you lot talking about?" She demanded, not liking that she was the only one who didn't seem to know what subject they were commenting on. Johnny seemed pissed, Ben too – but Reed and Sue were sharing hesitant but ashamed looks.

Ben turned to her, "Your brother and Sue are gonna leave the team once this Surfer thing's dealt with." Then he turned to Johnny, bewildered, "You didn't tell her?" The younger man started opening his mouth but June shook her head to stop him, feeling monumentally upset. So, not only had her brother – yet again, kept something big from her (his own sister) but Johnny had too. But then, she couldn't put the full blame on her boyfriend – she had technically been trying to avoid him any chance she had, they hadn't even been in the same room alone since the last conversation they had – the one that led her to ignoring him.

Reed knew this conversation wasn't the time nor the place to be going on, "Look," He started with an apologetic vibe, "We were going to tell you guys."

"Yeah? When?" Johnny retorted, his eyes narrowing in irritation – remembering how he felt when he first hurt about it, hurt and pissed. "When you moved out of the Baxter Building?"

Sue was the one to try and diffuse the tension this time, after all, this was technically her doing in the first place. "Johnny, this really isn't a good time." She nearly scolded him.

Ben wanted his say, looking over to Reed while June shook her head by her window seat. "The kid's got a point, Reed." He told his best friend with an undeniable amount of hurt in his bright blue eyes, "You should've told us."