Our Last Hours?

Well, I'm sure everyone will love this chapter (It's the longest one of the book so far). There's going to be sad, happy and many other emotions from this one indeed (and the next). Between this chapter and the next you might want your tissues, *sniff* - *sniff*

Enjoy...

Fantastic 5: Rise of the Silver Surfer | The Storm Ignites | Our Last Hours?

"-And the board is what's drawing it here." June finished, re-telling everything the Surfer had told her. Sue and June had easily made their way back to the guys as soon as they could – especially if they only had a couple of hours left until this 'Destroyer of Worlds' would be arriving to theirs.

Johnny was officially worried, "How do we fight something that can eat planets?" He couldn't think of anything – they're powers were useless towards something along the lines of what June was saying.

Reed already knew they couldn't do much, "We have to get to the Board and lead it away from here before it's too late." The only solution they really had was to send the Board far into space, but even then, how the hell were they supposed to do that? They'd need some kind of rocket and quite simply ... they don't have one. Not within a few hours anyway.

Ben now fully believed June, although a miniscule part of him had done so already beforehand – the anger that they're planet was being targeted to be destroyed had overwhelmed that. "Do you think the General will go for that?" He questioned, doubtfully. The man was full to the brim of arrogance – he did things his own way and without question.

"Probably not." June replied, shaking her head – the man won't believe them, so they'll just have to make him believe. "But if we don't do this – everything we know will be gone."

...

"This way!" Sue called as they ran down a hallway, sprinting towards the place they were sure the Board was being kept – they knew this because the kind Guard outside their door told them. Well ... Ben threatened it out of him to be quite honest. They were nearly there, but just as they turned the corner – hitting the hallway where the Surfboard's room was at the end – they ended up coming around at the wrong time.

A wall was literally flying towards them – Sue, Johnny and June had the right idea and upon instinct threw themselves to the sides of the hallway. Ben however, and Reed who stood almost exactly behind ... weren't as quick. "Ah, crap!" Ben muttered, shaking his head – he didn't even get the chance to move because the wall hit him so fast that it flew him into the end of the hallway with Reed unexpectedly behind him.

Alarms and red lights started filling the hallways as the three who were quick enough to move out of the way, got up. After checking each other to make sure they were okay; each of them realized that Ben and Reed weren't with them. "Ben?!" Johnny called, looking towards the large stone planted at the end of the hallway, crushing anything in between it and the wall original wall.

Suddenly the rock budged slightly, but eventually it fell off it's slot – falling forwards onto the floor. As the wall was removed, Ben appeared to be stuck in place with an uncomfortable frown (with a grimace) clear in his face. The stone wall all around him was cracked and crush, his body was literally deep within it by about a metre. "Okay," He spoke slowly, his face scrunching while he got his bearings back together, "That one hurt." Admitting the unexpected.

June was looking around, confused, "Where's Reed?" She asked the same question buzzing around in Sue's mind. Her brother was nowhere to be seen.

A muffled voice behind Ben's big figure replied, "Back ... here."