Mission

There was a loud rumble, then a loud boom. Startled Jade woke up to find that everyone was getting changed, so she decided to that too. She asked a girl about her age what was going on. "The Tenebris are attacking camp...again." Jade put on a t-shirt and jeans and ran out with everyone. When they got to the center of camp, she noticed nothing was happening, all was peaceful. Then a deep, cold voice spoke, his voice being magnified.
"I heard that an Elite is at this camp this very moment. I'm perfectly surprised. Stand down, if you do not wish to die, chosens. Now, the Elite, I speak directly to you." Jade panicked. Then the voice continued. "If you ever come and try to defeat me, I will personally destroy this whole camp, one person at a time, we wouldn't want that would we? Now that you've heard my warning, Elite, I think you know better than to even think about going after the most powerful being in the universe, maybe even more powerful than The Power himself." With that, a puff of smoke signaled that Magna had left. All around Jade, people were trembling in fright. Jade ran to Mr. McSwozzle's office. She saw him sitting at his desk, with a soda. He looked extremely exhausted, but he greeted her, "Miss Andrews, I was pretty sure you would come here sooner or later after current events."
"Yeah, and I just wanted to ask you, do you really think I can destroy this guy? I mean, I thought I was going to be able to get rid of him, like that," she snapped her fingers, "but, honestly, I don't feel at all useful, or like a warrior at all."
Mr. McSwozzle smiled sympathetically. Then his eyes brightened up. "Miss Andrews, you underestimate yourself. I think I have figured out what we should do. I think, that you should defeat Magna and confront him."
"You do realize that is exactly the opposite of what he said to us?"
Mr. McSwozzle looked cheerful for some reason. "Yes. That is why he will not be expecting you to come. He will be off his guard."
"Yeah...you're right." Jade was starting to catch on. "I won't be going alone, right?" she asked nervously.
"No, of course not. I think Liam would be fit to go with you, as well as two more chosens. I will tell you who they are in the morning, it is still the middle of the night, and I think you should go to bed."
"Yes, sir."
He smiled, "I have full confidence the mission will be a success."
Jade wasn't so sure about that.