Alpha Adrianno

SUMMARY

"Mine," he growled lowly, trailing small kisses down the side of neck.

"Y-you rejected me! You have no right to call me your mate," I whimpered, struggling in his strong embrace.

"I don't care what you say baby girl," he growled slamming me up against his office door, "Because you're mine. My mate. Forever and always. Mine."

♡♡♡♡♡

Eighteen-year-old, Taylah Rays has been been on the run for eleven years straight. Being a target for many wolves, she is constantly moving through different states with her mother. Having a mate was the last thing on her mind but when she meets a certain, coldhearted Alpha, she doesn't expect to be rejected.

Alpha of the the strongest pack in the world, 22-year-old, Adrianno Levi Caivano is against the theory of mates. He curses the day the Moon Goddess created such things because to him mates were a burden, a force of love and a stupid decision by fate. His mind is set on protecting his pack, his family and he can and will do it without a rightful Luna. When a little mate gets sent Adrianno's way he does not hesitate in rejecting his rightful other half.

But what happens when a certain Alphas's lust for his rejected mate arises? He wants her back, but will she let him?

__________________

QUICK WEREWOLF DICTIONARY

Luna: Is the female Alpha, but her role is much simpler, she is the Female leader of the pack, and the Alpha's mate. She is basically the mother of the pack.

Alpha: Is the leader of a pack of wolves. Responsible for all the wolves safety. The strongest wolf in the pack.

Rogue: A lone wolf, a wolf that is not in a pack and travels alone. Generally don't stay in one designated spot and most of them enjoy to create disorder and chaos.

----------------------

welcome to my new story! I just want to thank everyone who gives my book a chance :)

and please no hate comments, I accept constructive criticism but hate comments are so rude, if you don't like my book don't read it, don't even look at it... or I'll chop or your pinky.

xoxo,
Eden <3

p.s. chuck and blair are my otp ;)