1.3

After Jun and The8 ran towards Hoshi and Chan I let out an amused chuckle then followed them. I somewhat had a hard time moving because there's a lot of people on my way but when I was stocked and can't moved forward anymore I felt a hand gripped my wrist and pulled me.

I fell into a somewhat hard thing and when I opened my eyes it's a guy's chest. I immediately looked up to check who is it and my eyes widened in surprised when I saw that it's Hoshi.

I blinked several times while just staring at him and he's staring down at me. "Are you ok?" He asked and unlike earlier his tone was somewhat softer. I'm taking back what I said earlier, I don't dislike him that much anymore.

I nodded my head and said "Y-Yeah, thanks" in stuttered.

"Good, now you stay here and don't be troublesome got it?" He instructed, he's sounded bossy again but It doesn't annoys me anymore. I just nodded my head in response and when he's about to go I stopped him. "Waeyo?" He asked as he turned back to me.

"Uhm...F-Fighting! Fighting!" I cheered as I did a fighting pose in my hands. He blinked couple of times then a curve appeared on the sides of his lips forming a cute smile. Omo! He's so cute!

"Thanks!" He replied then headed towards the others who're waving their hands to me. I snapped out then shouted Fighting to them.

Soon after Hoshi left, the emcee or announcer what ever they name him here piped up.

"Great evening everyone~!" A loud voice blast on the speaker. "We will start the real party now!" He announced and the crowd started getting more wild and crazy.

People thinks that I'm sophisticated lady who just like listening to soft, classical music but the truth is loud party music, I love and enjoys listening to them.

The emcee called each group already and it's really amusing how famous Chan's group is. Like, when they were called everyone started cheering, whistling, and jumping up and down for them. I think Chan is more famous than I am, no one even recognized me here. I'm not bragging but I'm one of the well known ballerina in and outside our country.

But it seems that in this world, I'm just no one and Chan is the big one. If only mom and dad know this, they will surely be surprise and of course be proud of their son.

In the cue, the music started bursting from the speaker and the battle started. The challengers were the one who went first, and I must say they're really good. But seeing those champions' faces, I think I shouldn't be worrying about them at all.

The first to came out was Minghao who did b-boying. He did a back flipped that wowed everyone, what an intro? Next was Jun who's moves were very smooth and mind blowing, add the fact that he's really good looking well, he's the man! It's Chan's turn already and as expected he did Michael Jackson's inspired dances. He loves MJ so much, give him anything MJ thing and he'll jump in happiness already.

And it's there Leander's turn, Hoshi. Let's see what he got. All my attention was focused to him and damn it! Now I know why he's the leader. But what made me more into his performance was his smiles, he's damn smiles are so asdfghjl! When he's smiling his eyes becoming smaller and cuter. Wow, as in wow~ I'm so amazed.

And after their one by one performances they went to position and danced together, they're in sync and they got everyone's interest and vote. They scattered and started pumping up audience and they succeeded with flying colors, everyone's cheering and jumping up and down enjoying themselves.

And of course I did the same, I'm shouting my lungs out and jumping crazily. But I stopped when someone grabbed my hand and been pulled me to somewhere, to the middle. My eyes widened and I don't know what to do. Jun was the one who pulled me and together with Minghao they're gesturing me to dance with them.

I looked at Chan and he's grinning at me. I was speechless and standing in the same spot in awe when someone tapped me from the back and when I turned it was Hoshi, the smiling Hoshi. I felt my heart skipped a beat upon seeing him, he leaned closer to me resulting to tachycardia.

"What are you doing? Dance!" He shouted on the back of my ears then he suddenly spun me around. Good thing I'm a ballerina and I have great hold in my balance. He gave me a playful smirk like he's daring me to show what I got.

A curve crept up on the side of my lips and did a starting pose in ballet. Everyone thought that I'm going to dance gracefully but no, it ain't suit the music dude. I spun myself around and then started dancing hip hop, Hoshi, Chan, Jun, and The8's eyes widened and their jaw left ajar. I can't blame them anyways, no one knows that I can dance like this. These past few weeks I started to get my interest on other types of dances and started learning it.

Hip hop, b-boying, house, jazz are just some of what I've learned so far. I can hear everyone's cheering for me including those four who finally gained theirselves back. I jumped around and pumped everybody's shouts and moves and the next thing I know was I'm dancing my ass out together with my brother's group.

This is so amazing! I love it, I never felt this happy in ballet. It's refreshing and I really feel great. I shouldn't forget to thank my oh so cute and beloved brother for bring and showing me his awesome world. I think I finally found my dance.