1.4

I woke up with a groan to the sound of my alarm. It's already morning and I still don't want to get up on the bed. Chan and I arrived one in the morning but we didn't go to bed straightly. He stayed here in my room and we talked about the party, competition, and I told him that I really love him for bringing me there. And that I think I found the kind dance I wanted.

I started stretching my extremities and let out a yawn. I turned to the side and there I saw Chan sleeping soundly beside me. Oh so he fell asleep here? Or should I say we ended up dosing off while chatting.

I shook him by his shoulder and he let out a groan, "Yah Chan! Wake up already we have class!" I said as I continued to shake him.

"Five more minutes~" he bargained as he turned away from me.

"No Chan, you'll be late." I replied as I got up and shook him more harder. "Wake up! Wake up! Do you still want me to sing for you to wake up, huh?" Right after I said I'll sing he immediately opened his eyes and said "No! Don't noona! I'm awake! I'm already awake!"

I narrowed my eyes on him, "I'm offended." I hissed and he just wore his goofy smile as response.

---

We arrived at school ten minutes before our each classes starts. I dropped him off then drove towards the parking lot. I told him not to wait for me anymore but when I arrived where I dropped him he's still there but he's with Minghao and Jun.

I walked towards them with a big smile on my lips. We're just together last night but I so miss those guys already.

"Good morning noona!" Minghao greeted me cheerfully.

"Good morning Chiyo!" Jun followed up.

"Morning to you guys also." I replied still not dropping the same smile.

"You're really prettier when smiling." Jun pointed out and I blushed once again with his complement.

"Yah don't say that! You're embarrassing me!" I whined and playfully smacked him on his arm. The three of them laughed in unison while I just grinned. "By the way, where's your leader? Where's Hos--"

"Don't call me that here" I was cut off by Hoshi or should I say Soonyoung. Speaking of the devil, "you can't call us by our underground name here." He said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Oh sorry~" I sang as I bowed at him playfully. "Still on your period?" I teased. He narrowed his eyes at me if that's still make sense since his eyes are normally so squinted already. I stuck my tongue out to him like a small kid and others laugh at us.

"You two are so cute together!" Minghao exclaimed and Jun nodded his head as he agreed.

"You two will make a so cute couple." Jun added and winked at us. I knitted my eyebrows after hearing his statement. Yeah, I find him cute and cool when dancing but that doesn't mean I like him or something already!

Wait, why I'm sounding so defensive? Aist! Whatever.

"No, they're not!" Our eyes turned to Chan who's giving out a not so amused look. "Noona and Soonyoung-hyung are like cats and dogs, they both have not so good temper. They will surely fight over small things and most of all, Noona can't date anyone yet! I won't allow it!" He explained and we were dumbfounded with everything he said.

"Yah Chan, what's with that? Are you jealous?" Jun teased him and he immediately shook his head in response.

"Like what you said cats and dogs, you know those kind of people are the cute couples, right?" Minghao said and again Chan shook his head in disapproval.