1.8

I was mentally killing my best friend as I sat on the farthest corner of the club room/studio. After class she dashed out of the room and shouted goodbye sorry and I love you to me. I followed her to the vocal club room that's just next door but she wasn't there.

Jihoon and that bitch together with other president and Vice President of the clubs went to a meeting together with the faculties for the upcoming school fest. I've never got a chance to attend School Fest and other school related activities since I was either out of the country or in training for local or international competitions.

I wonder if I'll be here this time and finally enjoy all the things I've only heard from stories.

I heaved a deep sigh as I tightened my grip of my legs against my chest. Mom doesn't even know I've joined the Performance club and I actually don't have any plan on telling her. Because I know she won't be happy to know this.

I heard the door opened but ignored it as I buried my face between my knees and chest.

"Gather here guys I have some announcement!" Hoshi called out but I again ignored it. "What's wrong with her?" He muttered some words that I barely heard. The next thing I know was something hit my head making me looked up.

"What was that for?" I whined as I caressed my head.

"Didn't you hear me? I said gather over there so what are you still doing sitting there eh?" He asked as he gave me an unamused face.

"Sorry." I muttered then stretched my legs out. He sighed then offered his hand to me, "Come on." He said. I hesitantly grabbed his hand with unknown reason and when our hands collided I suddenly felt my face heated up and my heartbeat speeded up.

He pulled me up and after that I immediately withdrawn my hand off him. "What's wrong?" He asked with a cocked eyebrow. I eagerly shook my head and ran towards the others.

"Are you ok noona? You're face is red." Chan pointed out and when I cuffed my face it felt hot. "Are you feeling sick? We can bring you to the infirmary right now." Jun said in worried tone as Minghao placed the back of his palm against my forehead.

"You're not hot but if you're not feeling well noona just tell us, ok?" He stated with a sweet smile. I smiled back as I ruffled his hair, "I'm fine, just little bit tired. Thanks for your concerns." I said referring to all of them.

"Well you're our muse so we should be taking care of you." Jun said and winked at me. I just shook my head as response.

"Ok, so shall we start?" Hoshi cleared his throat and we all nodded our heads in response. "Good, so about the school fest. We will still perform of course like the usual but this time they said that they will giving out some prizes for the best prod for the night." He started off and I listened intently though I'm not sure if I'll joining them.

"It will be battle of all clubs. But we should just focus our battle against the vocal and the newly established club, the hiphop club." He narrated and I furrowed my eyebrows upon hearing about the new club. We exchanged looks then Chan raised his hand. Hoshi gestured him to speak up.

"What does hiphop club do? Dance also?" He questioned.

"Aniyo, hiphop club does rapping." Jun answered. Rapping eh?

"Who are the members of Hiphop club though?" Minghao followed up.

"There are four members of their club lead by their president Seuncheol-hyung and Hansol the Vice President." Hoshi stated. Wait did I heard him right? Did he just say Seungcheol and Hansol? "And also Kim-seungsangnim and Min-seungsangnim are their club advisers." He added.