1.6

I woke up with my whole body in sore. I finished practicing at midnight already, and if mom didn't got some engagement this morning I think she'll make me practice until dawn.

Since my body is in sore and can't drive, I went to school by bus. We have driver, uncle max but it's been a long while since I rode a bus to school so, I told uncle to just pick me up later.

Chan went to school ahead of me because his class is earlier than mine. I arrived exactly ten minutes before my first period starts. I walked towards the hallway and I don't know if it's just me or everyone's looking at me.

Yeah, I'm famous not bragging it ok? But people here were used to me already for years, besides I'm not the only one who's famous that's studying here also. So, why all attentions are on me?

It feels really weird but I just shrugged it off and walked towards my locker. I punched my passcode then started gathering my stuffs.

"Chii~!" I heard an oh so familiar voice that called me out, "Morning babe!" Minnie greeted and I raised an eyebrow at her. "What?"

"What's with that irritating energy, huh?" I snorted, "Something good happened?" I asked as I went back on fixing my stuffs.

"Nothing~" she sang then she suddenly started looking around. Suspicious. "Wait, is it just me or people are looking?" She asked as she narrowed her eyes.

"I don't know but ever since I arrived people are staring at me." I narrated and then slammed my locker's door closed.

"You don't know why people looking at you?" Someone piped up behind me that scared the shit out of me.

"Allyson! You sacred me!" I scowled as I clutched my fist on my chest. She then just gave me a cheeky smile.

"Anyways, what are you saying again couz? Know something?" Minnie asked and we both looked at Ally waiting for her answer.

She nodded "Based on what I heard, it's about Princess Chiyo being dumped by Dance Club president Kwon Soonyoung." She revealed and I blinked several times processing what she said. I was dumped by Hoshi? When the hell did that happened?!

"What?! Soonyoung dumped you?!" Jeongmin's loud mouth blasted. "He already rejected your application to join his club he even dumped you? Wait, you didn't told me you like him?! How dare you?!" She blurted out and made her last words sounds so dramatic.

I ignored Minnie's drama as I processed things into my mind. My eyes widened when I remembered the incident on the cafe last night. "Are you kidding me?" I gasped then facepalmed.

"You ok?" Ally asked concerned.

"No!" I cried, "how can I be ok when everyone thinks that I was dumped by that jerk while I wasn't?! It's all damn misunderstanding!" I protested as I thrown my hands in the air dramatically.

I told Jeongmin and Allyson what really happened and told me it's my fault. Like how come it's my fault?! It's all Hoshi's fault rejecting me! And how can people thought that I was dumped by that jerk? Why are they even listening to us?! Did I really said that loudly and wrongly?

Ugh! Damn it! This is great! Everyone thought I've been dumped by someone I don't even have feelings for. Great! Really great.

Hoshi //

"Hyung! What the hell does this mean?! You dumped my noona?! When did you two even came to that point of relationship?!" Chan suddenly dragged me the first time he saw me arrived at school and brought me to the club room.

And to be honest, I don't understand anything he's taking about.

"You just met two days ago and you're at this point already hyung?" Jun asked while his arms were crossed over his chest. Oh yeah, him and Minghao are here with us too.