1.9

Chiyo //

So like what Soonyoung asked me I stayed overtime. Chan was complaining and asked why can't he also stay but Soonyoung just flipped him off and used his authority to kick him out. Saying we both have important things to do and can't be bothered.

He looked kinda serious so I told Chan that I'll be fine and just go home first. There's still retorts and complains but he can't win against me so he just did what I've said.

"So Kwon Soonyoung what's this important thing that you were talking about?" I asked with my arms folded and raised eyebrows. "Will you finally reveal it now?" I followed up and he looked at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

I gulped seeing that rare look from him. He actually look hot with that smirk...oh shush Chiyo! You're checking him out again.

"What are you thinking there? You're blushing." He stated lowkey tried to cover up his smirk with innocent smile. He was making fun of me so I sent him judging glare but he just laughed it off. "Anyways, the real reason why I've asked you to stay is for us to choreograph and learn out duo dance for the showcase." He explained and it took me a minute to process his words.

"What?" The only thing I replied.

"You heard me." He snorted then walked towards the sound system and plugged his phone into it. "I've chose the song already by the way hope you don't mind." He informed scrolling through his phone.

"Wait hold up there." I piped up as I raised my palm up. "Didn't you heard me when I said that I might nit join the event because of my erratic schedule?" I asked and he nodded hi head and said he did. "So, what's this all about?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow while he blinked a couple of times before he let out a sigh.

"Whether you come or not we will still do this. If you can't really make it then it's just fine we can use it in some other times but if you come and join then it will surely be so fun, isn't it?" He narrated and smirked at the end of his words. "So let's start?"

I pressed my lips in a thin line while having staring contest with Soonyoung but then heaved a sigh.

"So...what song did you picked?" I replied and smirked.

Soonyoung chose a very(aju 😏) nice song and we're almost done with the whole routine. It's a combination of hiphop and jazz since he's more into hiphop while jazz kinda interest me and learned it first after checking all types of dances before. And we both think it really suits the song very well.

And after couple of hours we were done with the whole choreography. We just need to practice and clean it up a little and we're all done.

"So I guess that's enough for the day?" He said after awhile of panting while his hands on his waist. "And it's already kinda late they might be looking for you and Chan might murder me if I'll hold you back any longer." He stated and I laughed at his statement.

"Yeah, he might really do that." We both chuckled. I was sitting on the floor cross legs wiping all my sweats. "Man it's been such a long time since I sweat this much because of dancing. Even in my ballet rehearsal I don't sweat this much not that it was easy at all." I narrated and he chuckled.

"For someone so tired and sweating you seem happy eh?" He pointed out as he walked towards me and sat in front of me. "Here." He handed me my tumbler that I was too lazy to get myself.

"Thanks." I beamed then drunk all the water I can meaning the whole of it. I sighed in satisfaction. "I actually don't know why but I feel all giddy rehearsing this genre than ballet. I used to feel this way at ballet when I was younger. I guess change is really the only inevitable in this world." I narrated and beamed at him.