•Authors note•

Halle C.

With child

Copyright © 2016 by Halle Courtney.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, including the right of reproduction in whole or in any form. No part of this document may be stored in retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise, without the written permission  of the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination, and  are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, are entirely coincidental.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beware there will be spelling and grammar mistakes in this book. If you see a spelling or grammar mistake, please point it out NICELY. Because if you point it out rudely, I'm just going to leave it there. Now yes, this story is probably going to turn out cliché as heck, so if you don't like cliché you might want to stop reading. (I wouldn't though, you might like it)

Now if you copy my story I will find you and make you step on Legos. Yes, they hurt. Just really don't take my story and I'll be a happy person. Thank you.

Now updates will probably be once or twice every week, because I am busy with track and homework. So I'll probably only have weekends to write and or possibly a few school nights where I have no homework or practice. When summer hits I'll have a lot of time, so I'll probably update sooner.

Now thank you for reading my crappy authors note and read the book.