Prolouge

April POV

(Now this takes place when she was going to give birth and where Ben leaves)

'Yes, it's finally time' I think as I look at the puddle of a weird water color beneath me.

"Mom" I holler. She immediately runs into my room, when she sees the puddle her eyes light up like she's going to be a grandma. She wasn't very happy when I told her but she learned to accept it. My brother on the other hand took it well. He's been here for me when Ben hasn't, and that's why I love Liam.

It's just me, Liam, and mom. Our dad wanted out of his and moms marriage a few years ago. We go and visit him every other weekend. I'm really glad he's still in our lives.

"Okay let me get your brother and you get the hospital bag. Can you call dad and Ben also" mom rushes. You can tell she's panicking, as she rushes out of my room and barges in Liam's. I walk to my closet and grab the hospital bag. Then I grab my iPhone and call my dad.

"Dad, my water broke. Meet us at St.johns, in a bit" I say.

"Oh wow, I'm heading over there now. Love you sweet pea." He says.

"Love you too"

Then I tried to call Ben, after the fifth time I finally gave up and texted him.

With the hospital bag in my hand I wobble down the stairs and outside. My brother was in the driver's seat, which it's probably a good thing because mom freaks out with stuff like this.

"Sorry you guys, I had to grab something" mom says as she jumps In the car. "So you know how you've been having a hard time figuring out what he's gonna wear home from the hospital."

"Yeah"

"Well I bought this for you" mom says as she pulls out a onesie that looks like a football jersey.

"It's so cute" I say as I grab it from her hands and I flip it over to the back side and I see it has Jonah, on the back. "Awe, you even put his name on it." Yes, I decided on the name as soon as I found out he was a boy.

"Is dad and Ben on their way" Liam says.

"Dad is but I couldn't get ahold of Ben" I say.

"He might be asleep, it's like ten p.m." Mom interrupts.

About fifteen minutes later we arrive at the hospital, ironically at the same time as my dad. "Where's Ben" my dad asks.

"Uh he wouldn't answer, so we're just gonna try agin in a little bit" I say.

"Sis get your butt In here" mom yells.

I wobble to inside to the front desk where my mom checks us in.

"We're kind of short staffed tonight, so I'm going to call a person to come get you from upstairs. They will take you up to your room, where you'll be giving birth" the lady says, "it should be about five minutes."

Just then the first contraction hits me. "Breathe sis, breathe" Liam says. He helps me over to a chair, and says "okay give me your iPhone, I'll try to call Ben again."

I hand him my phone as a older woman appears with a wheel chair. "Your April, right" she says.

"Yes"