Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys

****

"Go! Run!" my mother shouts, pushing me back. "Take your brother and don't ever look back." My father leans against the door trying to hold it close but he couldn't hold it forever. At some point, it would open and they would come in and kill us. They don't know my parents had two boys. If we all tried to escape, they would never stop looking. Right now, it could only be me and Mikey. My mother lifted me into the cupboards and then Mikey. "No matter what you hear or see, don't stop. Keep running."

****

The true lives of the Fabulous Killjoys is an epic adventure starting with a young boy, Gerard Way, and his younger brother Mikey. The days ahead are ones full of danger but even in the darkest of times, remember to keep running because a Killjoy never dies. Even if they join the Black Parade, their memory will carry on.

Look alive, Sunshine
109 in the sky but the pigs won't quit
You're here with me: Dr. Death Defying
I'll be your surgeon, your proctor, your helicopter
Pumpin' out the slaughtermatic sounds to keep you alive
A system failure for the masses, antimatter for the master plan
Louder than God's revolver and twice as shiny
This one's for all of you rock'n'rollers
All you crash queens and motor babies
Listen up!

The future is bulletproof
The aftermath is secondary
It's time to do it now and do it loud
Killjoys
Make some noise

A/N: This is my interpretation of the Killjoys' lives and how everything plays out in Battery City. This is Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys. I am basing this story off of what happens in these videos with a creative license and MCR songs. The story will pick up after the setting and characters are introduced. This story has taken me over a year to write and it's currently still ongoing. The beginning it's the best but if you make past "Official" things set up and it gets good. In the future chapters, there are triggers. It will be in the later chapters and be reoccurring. Please if at anytime you feel upset, stop reading. I don't want to hurt anyone. I wrote this story for fun. All in all, I hope you give me a chance and continue! Enjoy, fellow Rebel. Stay Limitless.
~FireNinjaDagger